What's new

Quick romantic passage translation needed

CodeViking

Registered
30 Jan 2016
Hi. I'm new here and I'm looking to get a short few sentences translated from English to Japanese as accurately as possible. They will be used as a romantic little gesture. Feel free to also cringe at them at your leisure. All help is deeply appreciated!
--
It's true, I've loved you ever since I first laid eyes upon you. And after so many years, that hasn't changed one bit and it never will. It sure gets rocky sometimes, and, despite our closeness, time makes fools of us both. But one thing neither of us can deny: no matter how turbulent things get and no matter for how long, we always find each other again.

One question, if I may....

Is the person you're going to send this to Japanese or at least able to read and understand Japanese?

My apologies for the late reply. Yes, the person who will be reading it is taking a college course in Japanese and will be able to understand it.

My apologies for the late reply. Yes, the person who will be reading it is taking a college course in Japanese and will be able to understand it.
What level of Japanese is it? She's an advanced student? Or beginner?

Back
Top Bottom