28 Oct 2014
hi i need your help after a long time
well i'm totally new in the world of writing system i want to learn it
but there is some japanses writing script
hiragana
katagana
romanji
and kanji
so i want your advice from where i start i mean which system i should want to learn first ?
+
how many characters hiragana katagana romanja and kanji have ?
+
i heard that japansese Kids learn Kanji when they set atleast Classs 5th or 6th is it true ?

You told us four months ago you're taking a Japanese class. The class hasn't taught you the hiragana or katakana yet?

well yeh i told but its not mean that i left my Collage Studies
during my Studies i also attend Japanese Course
and i never look at writing system just learn it through alphabet
like Japanese Words IN english
suki
dake
dare like this
now im Tryting to learn writing system if you dont mind will you please give the answeres ?

ah what ?
i just ask about the easy script that which one i should start first
not tech me the FULL writing system
Don't mind you are rod
read my First Topic what i say and what's the answere you gave me

Oh i should want to search on google
And Last About Characters
how many character are on in ?

I honestly can't tell exactly what you're trying to say. Did you read the wikipedia link? Look on the left, there may be a translation of that article into your native language.

If you mean how many kanji are there - more than you will ever need to actually need to know.

ah what ?
i just ask about the easy script that which one i should start first
not tech me the FULL writing system
Don't mind you are rod
read my First Topic what i say and what's the answere you gave me

I gave you the answer you NEED, not the answer you WANT. From your posts so far, it looks like all of your Japanese studies have been a complete waste of time. I can't even imagine what kind of "course" you took that didn't even introduce the writing system. If you paid for the course, get your money back.

A textbook will teach you the language AND the writing system at the same time. There is no point learning the writing system without learning the language. There is no point learning the language without learning the writing system.

It doesn't matter how many hiragana and katakana there are....you have to learn ALL of them.

It doesn't matter how many kanji there are....it is impossible (and unnecessary) to learn all of them.

If you had gotten a textbook several months ago (as I recommended), you could have learned a lot by now. Instead you have learned nothing.

Thanks niko i understand now
about mike
in my cource they indroduce Writing systems everything but i didn't follow them because first i want to speak japanese then i star the writing system i were need your suggestions before i start it btw thanks to niko
my exams are over now so i though that i should want to learn writing system
about money
nah i didn't pay any cash/money for my cource but letter i will buy some TextBooks
Thanks You Both And sory mike if i waste your time or hurt you You are my Sensei And its my Duty to Respect YOU

Back
Top Bottom