What's new

question about en- , doru- and particles

Semacigo

後輩
15 Jan 2016
I'm only listening conversations, so right now idk how to write good, srry :D

doru wa escoshi moteimas
En mo escoshi moteimas

If both sentences meaning: I have a few dolars/Yens. Why change the particle?
Or may is " doru o " but the question is the same.

I knoe that mo with watashi is "my" but with "en" dont have sense.

How u know when to use o, wa or mo?
Idk nothing about grammar too, I have only 2 weeks. Thanks uvery much :D

Please use proper spelling; for instance "I don't know", "sorry" or "you" instead of "idk", "srry", or "u".
GENERAL POSTING RULES
III. Language

General discussions and questions should be in English. Questions about Japanese language as well as Japanese discussions should be posted to our Japanese fora in either Japanese or English. Threads in other languages can be posted to a dedicated subforum.

Pay reasonable attention to written English communication standards. This includes the use of proper grammatical structure, punctuation, capitalization, spacing, and spelling. In particular, "I" should be capitalized, add a space after - not before - a comma, a period, and other punctuation. Multiple exclamation marks as well as "shouting" (the usage of capitalised characters aka "CAPS lock" - all-CAPS) are also discouraged. SMS messaging shorthand ("text-message-speak"), such as using "u" for "you", "plz" for "please", "gonna" for "going to" or "wanna" for "want to" is not acceptable.
Forum Rules | Japan Forum

doru wa escoshi moteimas
En mo escoshi moteimas
Doru wa sukoshi motteimasu
En mo sukoshi motteimasu

If both sentences meaning: I have a few dolars/Yens. Why change the particle?
"Mo" means "too/also".

I knoe that mo with watashi is "my" but with "en" dont have sense.
That's "no", not "mo".

Or may is " doru o " but the question is the same.
See the following wiki page.
Japanese particles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I strongly recommend getting a textbook.

Second try to write, dont crash pls ; -; Try to write a message on a phone on firefox explorer and I could understand me xD, right now I hate me phone. Well I can't make change of lines. Sorry about my shorts worlds I dont saw the rules of forum. And the faults writtin, my native language is not english so, I'm going toa have always xP. About your information. Yes is watashi no for 'my' haha and watashi mo 'me too' :D. Now, the textbook I want a lot of, about kanjis too, but right now I don't have money ( my mum).
Thanks you for help :D. PD about write 'u' and 'r' Is going to be hard for me, but I'll do haha :D

Last edited:
Second try to write, dont crash pls ; -; Try to write a message on a phone on firefox explorer and I could understand me xD, right now I hate me phone. Well I can't make change of lines. Sorry about my shorts worlds I dont saw the rules of forum. And the faults writtin, my native language is not english so, I'm going toa have always xP. About your information. Yes is watashi no for 'my' haha and watashi mo 'me too' :D. Now, the textbook I want a lot of, about kanjis too, but right now I don't have money ( my mum).
Thanks you for help :D. PD about write 'u' and 'r' Is going to be hard for me, but I'll do haha :D
If you look hard enough you can get used copies of textbooks quite cheaply. I am sure if you plead with your Mother she will help with costs. ;)

If you look hard enough you can get used copies of textbooks quite cheaply. I am sure if you plead with your Mother she will help with costs. ;)

He's a grown man. If he looked hard enough he could find a job. Anybody with enough money for a cell phone and/or internet connection can find the money for a used textbook.

Now, the textbook I want a lot of, about kanjis too, but right now I don't have money ( my mum).
As an alternative try your local libraries. I got my first Japanese textbook from my university's library. If you live in or around Madrid - you've got a treasure trove of japan-related media, literature, textbooks and whatnot absolutely for free. I'm talking about Japan Foundation.
I can't say much about Madrid branch. But Moscow branch fulfills most of my Japan-related study materials needs. Go visit it, get your membership card, borrow some beginner-level textbooks. Did i mention it costs nothing?

Back
Top Bottom