What's new

Predicting Earthquakes

rahul bhatnagar

rahul bhatnagar
16 May 2005
hello friends,
i am doing research in predicting earthquakes specially in japan for last 6 yrs.i have now developed a method in which i can predict earthquakes in japan in 70% cases.
I AM THE ONLY PRESON WHO PREDICTED NIIGATA EARTHQUKE IN JAPAN.I SENT EMAIL TO DIFFERENT SIESMOLOGIST OF JAPAN ON 8TH OCT THAT A STRONG EARTHQUAKE WILL OCCUR IN JAPAN ON 21 OR 25 OF OCT 2004 OF 6.0 TO 7.0 ON RICHTER SCALE IN HONSHU ISLAND WHICH OCCURED ON 23 OCT 2004 OF 6.8 ON RICHTER.
but no one believed me.I HAVE PROOF OF THOSE EMAILS SENT TO SEISMOLOGIST IF ANYONE WANT THOSE EMAIL DO EMAIL ME ON [email protected] LATER I PREDICTED AN EARTHQUAKE ON 17 JAN 2005 IN SOUTH OF HONSHU OF 6.5 TO 7.0 ON RICHTER SCALE WHICH OCCURED ON 19 JAN 2005 IN JAPAN IN SOUTH OF HONSHU OF 6.8 ON RICHTER SCALE.I SEND EMAILS OF THIS EARTHQUAKES ALSO TO DIFEERENT SEISMOLOGIST OF JAPAN BUT NO ONE REPLIED.

MY NEXT PREDICTION ON JAPAN IS THERE WILL BE A STRONG EARTHQUKE IN JAPAN ON 20 OR 22 MAY 2005 IN
SOUTH WESTERN JAPAN OR EAST OF HONSHU 6.0 to 7.0 ON RICHTER SCALE.

THERE COULD BE 1 OR 2 DAYS TIME GAP IN MY PREDICTIONS SOMETIMES.
I PREDICT ONLY THOSE EARTHQUAKES WHICH ARE MORE THAN 5.5 ON RICHTER SCALE.

There will be a strong earthquake in Indonesia on 3rd or 6th of July 2005 of 6 to 7 magnitude on richter scale.

rahul bhatnagar said:
There will be a strong earthquake in Indonesia on 3rd or 6th of July 2005 of 6 to 7 magnitude on richter scale.
Nice that you are so convinced of yourself. But what about your prediction of
rahul bhatnagar said:
THERE WILL BE A STRONG EARTHQUKE IN JAPAN ON 20 OR 22 MAY 2005 IN
SOUTH WESTERN JAPAN OR EAST OF HONSHU 6.0 to 7.0 ON RICHTER SCALE.
Part of those 30%? If you have such an error margin (which might be bigger yet), perhaps you should put your bold statements in not so bold words?

mr bossel
yes my last prediction was not very accurate but on 31 may 2005 an earthquake of 5.8 occured in japan in kyushu of 5.8 on richter scale just one week after the dates predicted by me.so my prediction is not wrong .there could be 4 to 5 days gap in earthquake prediction given by me.please check my prediction on indonesia and then comment.thanks

hello friends,
look my another prediction for indonesia is almost 100% correct.i predicted an earthquake in indonesia on 3 or 6 of july 2005 of magnitude 6.0 to 7.0 on richter scale which occured today of 6.7 on richter scale.just check this site http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/bulletin/

Well thats definately interesting isnt it...
Do you dream about these eathquakes? Or does some unknown force inform you and only you of what is going to happen?
What else can you predict?
I would like to know how you do it, please share!

Great, but it appears that there is an tremendous number of earthquake occuring every week over such a vast area and highly seismic area as Indonesia or Japan.

rahul bhatnagar said:
there could be 4 to 5 days gap in earthquake prediction given by me.
In your 1st post you wrote this:
rahul bhatnagar said:
THERE COULD BE 1 OR 2 DAYS TIME GAP IN MY PREDICTIONS SOMETIMES.
Hmm?

rahul bhatnagar said:
hello friends,
look my another prediction for indonesia is almost 100% correct.i predicted an earthquake in indonesia on 3 or 6 of july 2005 of magnitude 6.0 to 7.0 on richter scale which occured today of 6.7 on richter scale.just check this site http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/bulletin/
I think, you didn't get my point: How useful are your predictions if you have such an error margin? Or in the case of your latest triumph: if you predict for such a large area like Indonesia?
What are your predictions good for?

mr bossel,
i think where scientist of this world can predict a single earthquake for even 30 years or more in a country my predictions with even timegap of 4 or 5 days are very useful.earthquake of mag 5.0 occur very often in indonesia or japan but i predict only those earthquake which are more than 6.0 on richter scale.earthquake of 6.7 intensity last occured in indonesia on 19 may 2005 .so my predicion are very useful.i also predicted niigata earthquake and many more ,proof of which i am giving here.so if concerned authorities would taken my prediction seriously many lives could be saved.

Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 11:26:41 +0100 (BST)
Subject: predicting earthquakes
To: [email protected]

Plain Text Attachment [ Download File | Save to Yahoo! Briefcase ]

respected sir,
i am doing research in predicting earthquakes for
last 6 yrs and now i have developed an accuate method
to predict earthquake. sir,i can predict earthquakes
with 80% accuracy.i predict only those earthquakes
which are more than 6.0 on richter scale and could
cause damage to both life and property.
recently i predicted correctly, earthquakes of
japan which occured on 29 may 2004 & on 5 sep 2004.

MY NEXT PREDICTION ON JAPAN IS THERE WILL BE STRONG
EARTHQUAKE ON 21 OR 25 OCTOBER 2004 ON EITHER OF
THESE DATES IN JAPAN on HONSHU ISLAND OF MORE THAN 6
OR 7 ON RICHTER SCALE.

i hope you will take my research seriously and will
inform about this to other institutions concerned.
just check my prediction and do e-mail me.
thanking you
rahul bhatnagar

second prediction

Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 07:54:51 +0000 (GMT)
From: "rahul bhatnagar" <[email protected]> Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book
Subject: predicting earthquakes
To: [email protected]

respected sir,
as i have already given my predictions to you
before on 8 oct 2004 about niigata earthquake of 23oct
2004 and you have kindly acknowledge them.sir as you
know that i predict earthquakes only of more than 6.0
on richter scale and specially of japan which could
cause destruction of both life and property.the method
that i have developed of predicting earthquakes will
be very useful for japan in future.as it is commonly
believed that it is impossible to predict an
earthquake
anywhere in the world but the method that i have
devoloped is useful in predicting earthquakes in 80%
cases with much accuracy.so,here i am predicting
another major earthquake which will occur in japan:

THERE WILL BE A STRONG EARTHQUAKE IN JAPAN IN SOUTH OF
HONSHU ISLAND ON 15 OR 17 JANUARY 2005 BETWEEN 5 TO 7
A.M. OF (6.5 TO 7.5)ON RICHTER SCALE AND ITS
AFTERSHOCK
WILL BE FELT ON 24 JANUARY AGAIN.

hope this time you will take necessary precautions
and will inform to concerned departments in your
country.
thanking you
rahul bhatnagar

just check these emails.

rahul bhatnagar said:
earthquake of 6.7 intensity last occured in indonesia on 19 may 2005 .so my predicion are very useful.
Sorry, I can't see that. If you predict an earthquake for the 3rd or 6th of July for Indonesia, where is the use? Should no trains go on these dates? Schools closed? Office towers sealed? Oops, no earthquake on 4th or 6th, but one on 5th.
You say 4 to 5 day gap? Then trains shouldn't go from 30th of June perhaps up to the 11th of July (if it coincidentally falls into the 30% error margin). Schools closed & office towers sealed, maybe shopping centers as well? Can you imagine the economical damage this would cause?

i also predicted niigata earthquake and many more ,proof of which i am giving here.
That's no actual proof. It's more like saying, all bible predictions of a messiah came true in Jesus, because afterwards people wrote they came true.

so if concerned authorities would taken my prediction seriously many lives could be saved.
If those emails are all you sent to the authorities, no wonder they don't take you seriously. You need to publish your research in peer-reviewed scientific journals, present it on conferences a.s.o. before you have any chance to convince governmental authorities of the "value" of your predictions.

According to an expert, people psychologically tend to behave as normally as possible when you're facing a really terrible situation.
At the Sumatra-Andaman earthquake, for example, many people did shoot the tsunami even after it was about to engulf the coast. There had been more lives to be saved, if they would have run away soon after seeing the wave. This is, of course, partly due to lack of knowledge on tsunami, but he said the psychological effect played a roll as well.
Run away first after turning off the gas. And start from saying "hi" or greetings to your neighbors when you are not much involved in your communities now, esp. when you're living in a big city like Tokyo.

hello friends,
i am back again and my next prediction is-
THERE WILL BE A STRONG EARTHQUAKE IN JAPAN IN EASTERN HOKKAIDO OR NORTH-EASTERN HONSHU ON 12,16,20 ON EITHER OF THESE DATES BUT MOST PROBABLY ON 16 OCTOBER 2005 BETWEEN TIME ( 5 TO 7 A.M. OR 5 TO 7 P.M.)OF MAGNITUDE ( 6.0 TO 7.5 ) ON RICHTER SCALE.
so people living in japan please take precautions on 16 october 2005.

Would you feel bad, if the earthquake actually hit on either of the other two days you predicted? You havent asked them to take precautions on either of those two days.
You only said 'most probably on 16 October', which does'nt mean definately.
Actually, im wondering if you feel bad if you predict an earthquake and it actually doesnt happen? People could be running around with worry, thinking that they have to take all of these precautions, and then nothing happens.

Could you please predict earthquakes in countries where it would be more devastating (for example Turkey, South America countries,...)?

And by the way, just a piece of advice, if you want to have a better chance to be only read by the authorities, add upper cased letters at the beginning of your sentences, and try not to write a whole sentence in bold, as it makes only think that you yell without a proof (what unfortunately seem to be the case).

hello guys ,
i predicted an earthquake in japan on 12,16,20 oct 2005 on either of these dates of magnitude 6.0 to 7.5 on richter scale and now a strong earthquake has occured on 19 oct 2005 at 8:44 pm of 6.5 on richter scale.so my prediction is almost 100% correct.there was a moderate earthquake on 16 oct 2005 in tokyo also which was felt much stronger than its magnitude.i want you people living in japan to believe that when i predict an earthquake in japan there will surely be some kind of trouble in japan.check this site-http://earthquake.usgs.gov/recenteqsww/Quakes/usejaq.htm

I started to write a sane responese, (tonight's earthquake at it's peak around the tokyo area was about 5), ...but then decided not to waste any more of my time.

hello friends,
i am back again and my next prediction for japan is-
THERE WILL BE AN EARTHQUAKE IN JAPAN IN EASTERN HONSHU OR NORTH-WEST HONSHU ON 14/15 OR 21 NOVEMBER 2005 ON EITHER OF THESE DATES BUT MOST PROBABLY ON 14/15 NOVEMBER 2005 BETWEEN TIME( 3 TO 5 A.M.OR 3 TO 5 P.M.)OF MAGNITUDE (5.7 TO 7.0) ON RICHTER SCALE.
so people living in japan take precautions on 14/15 november.hope this time you all will take my predictions seriously.

Back
Top Bottom