What's new

Paper Request India

MMQ

後輩
19 Jul 2015
Hello friends
Am a dermatology resident from India. I needed an article authored by Dr. Sugita R and others.The author Dr. Sugita R is affiliated to "Department of Radiology, NTT East Tohoku Hospital, Sendai City, Miyagi, Japan.
I tried a lot to contact the author but there was no e-mail or contact no.of the corresponding author in that article.
I also tried with the present publisher but all in vain.
Actually i need that article as i am writing a review and that study from Japan has to be included. I have no other choice to request you people to help me in this regard as I have done everything in my capacity.
Its very demoralizing and discouraging that in such a digital age,am not able to get a pubmed indexed article.
Its my hand folded humble appeal to you to kindly pass on my request for this article to Dr Sugita R. I need the following article of him.
Primary angiosarcoma of the chest wall: CT and MR findings. - PubMed - NCBI
or you may contact the author on my behalf.
Someone living in Sendai city of Japan can help.The author is a radiologist at NTT East Tohoku Hospital, Sendai City, Miyagi, Japan as mentioned in the abstract of the article given in the above link.
I will be very thankful to you,please do help me.I know people of Japan are very generous.
It will be great academic help.

Thanks
[email protected]
Dr. Wahd
India

I tried a lot but no body replied......Plz help....I am feeling so much helpless

That paper was written in 2002. It is very unlikely that Dr. Digital would still be at that same hospital.

Have you contacted the Japan Medical Association? They may be able to help you find him.

thanks for the reply nekijita. The main author is Reiji Sugita from Department of Radiology, Sendai City Medical Center, Sendai, Miyagi 983-8520, Japan.
I have mailed via gmail on all the email addresses i can find but it has been a month,got no reply.Few minutes back i find a no., called there but i don't know Japanese language and the person picked up did not know english. I can give the phone no. if some body can talk on my behalf and pass on my request.

Please help. It will an academic help across nations

That paper was written in 2002. It is very unlikely that Dr. Digital would still be at that same hospital.

Have you contacted the Japan Medical Association? They may be able to help you find him.
i contacted japanese journal of radiology but the publisher have changed ,they dont have any copy.Dr R Sugita is still at that hospital as his latest article published in 2015 has same correspondence address.i.e Department of Radiology, NTT East Tohoku Hospital, Sendai City, Miyagi, Japan.

Did you try writing an old-fashioned letter to the doctor?

Do you have access to a library (e.g. university or other institutional library) that can source this in print for you?

Over here we use the British Library on demand scanning service for older papers that aren't available other ways.

Do you have access to a library (e.g. university or other institutional library) that can source this in print for you?

Over here we use the British Library on demand scanning service for older papers that aren't available other ways.
I asked the present publisher in Japan who said they don't have copyright of the article. only way to get this article is to contact the author or some doctor who may have it.

Back
Top Bottom