What's new

osu! help. if you're in japan rn, continue

dad

Registered
hi i was wondering if anyone in japan could create an osu! account for me. i am trying to test something out and i would greatly appreciate it thanks

dad

Registered
This?

osu!

Why can't you make an account yourself?
me and my buddy were having a debate over something and to prove who is right or wrong, we're asking to see if anyone in japan can create an account for us. as you can see, i am in NA. the username and password can be random. after it's created, we can change the email to mine so you won't have anything to do with the account.

Uncle Frank

SECURITY-you SPAM/we BAN
Staff member
Admin
Ratings
3 483
They don't fool around . Looks like they ban at the drop of a hat. A minimum ban is 6 months. If their software picks up on two accounts with the same E-Mail or IP locator for your PC , the game will be over.

dad

Registered
They don't fool around . Looks like they ban at the drop of a hat. A minimum ban is 6 months. If their software picks up on two accounts with the same E-Mail or IP locator for your PC , the game will be over.
yes, they do seem a bit anal about it. luckily though, i have never created an account on the website but my buddy has. i was gonna be the guinea pig in our debate. so, really, all in all, we just need somebody in Japan to create an account. yes, i will use the account, but it is also to prove a point in a discussion we were having.

Mike Cash

骨も命も皆此の土地に埋めよう
Ratings
You show up here as a total stranger, asking us to help you essentially scam some other site, and won't even give a plausible explanation of why you need the account to originate from Japan.

I don't think we'll be tripping over each other in our mad rush to be a part of your scheme.

mdchachi

Staff member
Ratings
1 237
I've never done it but you might be able to use a public VPN network to make it look like you're in Japan. See vpngate.net for example.