What's new

Not sure if this counts, but here's a clip of Rick and Morty in Japanese!

Ratings
Hey everyone,

I randomly posted a clip of Rick and Morty (a popular American cartoon) dubbed in Japanese on YouTube, as it has just been released in Japan.

Well, the clip went viral, proving that I had vastly underestimated the amount of interest people might have in seeing how the Japanese interpret Rick and Morty - so I decided to share the clip here with you guys.

I was really impressed with the voice acting, though I (and lots of YouTube commenters) did notice a distinct lack of belching.

Anyway, judge for yourself! Here's the clip:

If this is not appropriate for this forum, mods feel free to erase it, and accept my apologies.

Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did!

Conbini

Registered
I don't personally watch this show but I did see an Adventure Time commercial in Japanese. I don't watch that one either but my younger siblings, and even my parents, like it apparently. I know one Adventure Time character speaks in Korean. I'm curious if they kept that.

Ratings
I don't personally watch this show but I did see an Adventure Time commercial in Japanese. I don't watch that one either but my younger siblings, and even my parents, like it apparently. I know one Adventure Time character speaks in Korean. I'm curious if they kept that.
I have co-workers who watch that with their kids! I'll ask about that!

Ratings
Great post, good to see American cartoons air in Japan... but Adult swim do manage that cartoon so i'm not too surprise its airing in Japan