What's new

Newyork-Tokyo Music Festival on Memorial Day!

scaturan

後輩
15 Mar 2002
hi all,

just got the word from my IRC buddies. they hooked me up with the site, NEW YORK TOKYO (NYT) | Fashion Services Agency - supposedly, the website is for an upcoming japanese music festival in New York City in May (Memorial Day Weekend). this is the chance i have been waiting for!

i'll definately be there, since i live closeby NYC. wooooooohooo~~~~~~~~~

i HOPE and PRAY that The Brilliant Green will be one of its featured artists!

thanks,

steve caturan
[email protected]

Yeah, I read about this in an article by Steve McClure in the Japantimes Online.

He mentioned Towa Tei, Ken Ishii and Mondo Grosso as performers there. Should be great. I would go there even if The Brilliant Green weren't performing there. ;)

Peter

No, not in The Netherlands either.

Luckily, every now and then some Japanese artists do come to Europe. A few months ago I went to an eX-Girl concert. A few weeks later Towa Tei visited Amsterdam for a DJ-set (which i missed :().

Well, may 9 i will go to a Cornelius concert in Amsterdam. He will also perform in London that same week, so i recommend you to take a look, Tom. :)

And may 30 i will go to a concert of Mummy the Peepshow.

No big festivals, but if you stay informed you can get a healthy dose of JPop in your neighbourhood.

Hmm, this forum has a calendar. Perhaps it's a good idea to actually use it and pin down some dates of JPop-related events all around the world... If Thomas doesn't mind. :)

Peter

Sorry, Peter, I just stumbled across your msg; of course, I don't mind! Just post away! :)

Back
Top Bottom