What's new

New to Forums (split-off)

Ottawaagent

後輩
1 Nov 2017
Hi Mike, I like the way you follow the current events, my daughter is a news reporter,, is there a way I can connect with you?

oh, to pick your brain on japan,, investors, real estate, etc, you seem up on it, from what I read in the short time I been here,

I am not welcoming of private messages from people I don't know from Adam and merely tolerant of them from people I consider friends. It's one of my many character defects.

There is nothing you could possibly need to ask me which is of an entirely private nature and I encourage you to start a public thread to invite input from all our members regarding any topic you need information about. You'll have a much better chance of getting the information you seek that way and any replies may also be beneficial to others as well.

I am not welcoming of private messages from people I don't know from Adam and merely tolerant of them from people I consider friends. It's one of my many character defects.

There is nothing you could possibly need to ask me which is of an entirely private nature and I encourage you to start a public thread to invite input from all our members regarding any topic you need information about. You'll have a much better chance of getting the information you seek that way and any replies may also be beneficial to others as well.
lol,, that don't sound like a defect Mike, my boss always tell me I'm to trusting,, I guess I don't see it from the other side,, but now you say ,, I agree, lol, I did make a new post a few mins ago, asking about Japanese investors, , but Thomas showed me a bad example about chinese investors and haven't seen it since,, lol,, ill get it figured out eventually, you are in Japan?

Yes, I'm in Japan. If you're looking to get me to invest in something you're barking up the wrong tree. I don't have a pot to pïss in or a window to throw it out of.

I take it you are new to discussion forums. What we usually try to do is to discuss whatever topic was brought up in the subject line or the initial post. A certain amount of topic drift is normal and inevitable, though. What we usually try not to do is to jump into a thread and either drag it way off track in one fell swoop or to just use it for one's own entirely different message or agenda. That is known as "threadjacking" and is discouraged.

I take it you are new to discussion forums. What we usually try to do is to discuss whatever topic was brought up in the subject line or the initial post. A certain amount of topic drift is normal and inevitable, though. What we usually try not to do is to jump into a thread and either drag it way off track in one fell swoop or to just use it for one's own entirely different message or agenda. That is known as "threadjacking" and is discouraged.
As such, since they don't have anything to do with the murders in Zama, these posts have been split into this separate thread if you wish to continue this conversation, @Ottawaagent

Back
Top Bottom