What's new

Need to learn Japanese in return i can teach English or Spanish!

I want to learn Japanese because i really want to go to Japan and i just know some basic stuff the usual things you watch in animes and get the hang of them i am really good at English and Spanish if interested i could do a skype call or whatever you might find more comfortable with or maybe help with a English test from school you name it!
Thanks in advance and would be really cool how my name is pronounced in Japanese :D
My name: Noe

Welcome to the forum! Recently a Japanese member joined looking for a similar "Japanese-for-English" exchange, you could check if they're still available: https://jref.com/forum/threads/初めまして-nice-to-meet-you.58875/

As for your name: I don't know how the "e" is pronounced (like in "e"ntertainment or like in "e"ve?), but in both cases, it's pronounced as-is in Japanese.
So there is no alphabet in the japanese language? Because ive seen some words that have the same letters but 1 and they change quite alot

Toritoribe

松葉解禁
Staff member
Ratings
2 1,538
Does that mean you are asking about how your name is "written" in Japanese, not "pronounced"?

Toritoribe

松葉解禁
Staff member
Ratings
2 1,538
The transliteration differs depending on the pronunciation of your name, as already pointed out.