What's new

Need help with translation

goodheart

Registered
2 May 2018
Hello everyone,

I hope y'all doing great. I stumbled upon this forum when I was looking for a service to translate some Japanese text to English. I recently applied for a Japanese visa to attend a summit in Tokyo but unfortunately, my visa application was denied. I even had to visit the embassy 3 times before the application could be accepted in the first place. It was first said that my invitation letter was not from Japan which is true in some sense. The letter had a US contact instead of Japan and when I complained to the organization that issued me the invitation letter, they said they are a US organization. And I was like, if you are a US organization holding a summit in Tokyo, were you not suppose to have a representative office also in Japan? However, I wasn't sure whether my visa application is not approved because of that or something else. I need someone to help me translate what it says on the refusal stamp on my passport. Thank you and looking forward to your help.

20180416_160038.png

The circled one on the first line means "rejection". The second line is the date April 12, 2018, and the third line says you are in the University of Nigeria (or could be Nigerian Embassy).
JREF is not a translation service, by the way. This is basically for learning Japanese.

Thank you for your help. I know JREF is not a translation service. I only said I stumbled upon the forum when I was looking for a translation service. I actually submitted the application at the embassy of Japan in Abuja, Nigeria. I was thinking the circled part is going to give me an insight into why my application was rejected. I guess I will need to figure it out on my own. To be honest, I like the services of the embassy of Japan. They are not greedy like the other embassies.

" It was first said that my invitation letter was not from Japan which is true in some sense. "
Most likely this is the real reason.

Back
Top Bottom