What's new

need help with translating slogans for a poster, pls helpp

ryanonell

後輩
15 Apr 2015
hi everyone,
this is my first post, i really need some help in translating some slogans for a poster im making. can anyone help me with in translating these statements in japanese.

this is for a safety in the workplace slogans.

1. the best gift you can give your family is your safety and good health.
2. let's be safe in the workplace through teamwork and proper communication.

also, how do you say balanced diet in japanese?

thanks! ^^

自分の安全と健康は家族への最高の贈り物

チームワークと適切な意思疎通で職場を安全に

バランスのとれたダイエット
thank you so muchh, i dont know how to read kanji but ill search for the meaning online. if its not so much to ask though, can you type this in hiragana too? it would really help a lot if you could. thank you so much, i can complete making the posters through this.

Ah, i used google translate, i think its accurate in translating the statement that you wrote, thanks a lot.

Jibun no anzen to kenkō wa kazoku e no saikō no okurimono

Chīmuwāku to tekisetsuna ishi sotsū de shokuba o anzen ni

I'm curious. What kind of workplace are you in and why do they have staff who don't speak Japanese thinking up Japanese slogans?

Im actually working for a constuction company, they are having a poster making contest with "safety" as the theme, i already have ideas on what to make and what slogans to use but i don't know how to express it on Japanese. Im just a practical trainee working as a carpenter. ^^

That's very cool! Did you come to Japan specifically to take part in the training program? Will you remain after you have completed it?

The training program is 3 years, after this though i'll be going home. There's a new law allowing trainees to extend for another two years, but i don't think i'll be up for that since the pay is pretty low. I'll probably try to find another job where i can use my experience to come back here, or apply for a different country if i cant find one.

By the way, how many years have you been living in japan? I came here last february, the country is pretty cool and sometimes weird, lol.

Yes, it is pretty cool and often a bit weird. I'll ask you to excuse me from telling you how long I've been here. I don't divulge that online, as it can tend to warp conversations.

Back
Top Bottom