What's new

Need Help with Receipt Translation

PatrickApocs

Registered
13 Feb 2018
Hello,

Could someone please help me translate these 3 receipts? I've tried my best but I think there are some letters missing in the words which make them very hard to translate. All I really need is to know is what the food/drink orders were, and I think I've highlighted them all. If the number of people present at any meal is stated, could you also let me know?

upload_2018-3-16_13-3-57.png

upload_2018-3-16_13-4-39.png

upload_2018-3-16_13-7-7.png

Thanks in advance,
Patrick

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-16_13-3-26.png
    upload_2018-3-16_13-3-26.png
    236.5 KB · Views: 148
There is no need to translate. The simplest way is to just give you the menu item names digitally, and then you can do an Internet image search with these names, in Japanese, and see exactly what they are. That method is actually better than translation, as seeing the picture will help you to remember. Below is the list. I left off the items in which your translation is already exactly correct.

はらみ
もろきゅう
ながねぎ
とんとろ

中ジョッキ
石庵の竹酒

お造り三種
辛味噌鍋
野菜天ぷら
極辛口

You correctly identified the number of people in the group, where it was mentioned.

Hello.

Thank you very much. With that help, I was able to translate everything except for one item.
石庵の竹酒
It's a little confusing what this is. I'm getting pictures of both food and drink items.

Thanks,
Patrick

There is no need to translate. The simplest way is to just give you the menu item names digitally, and then you can do an Internet image search with these names, in Japanese, and see exactly what they are. That method is actually better than translation, as seeing the picture will help you to remember. Below is the list. I left off the items in which your translation is already exactly correct.

はらみ
もろきゅう
ながねぎ
とんとろ

中ジョッキ
石庵の竹酒

お造り三種
辛味噌鍋
野菜天ぷら
極辛口

You correctly identified the number of people in the group, where it was mentioned.

It's an alcoholic drink. The first part is just the restaurant name. If you search for 竹酒, you will see what it is.

Hello,

Thanks again for your help. I will use this method next time and hopefully I will be able to figure it out myself.

Patrick

Back
Top Bottom