What's new

Need another Japanese video translated

Kishan

後輩
2 Mar 2017
Hi There,

I made a post a while back asking for a video translation and the response was brilliant and really helpful so you thank you for that, I've got another video that I needed translating, I'm trying to find the song used at 1:27 in the video below:

I think it is from the record in the vide below @ 2:13

Can anyone translate the text on the cover of the record at 2:13 ?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

The record cover lists two songs: Azusa Nigou and Cosmos Kaido, both apparently originally by the group Karyudo.

Here are links to the songs:
Shazam
Shazam

一般向
For the general public
歌いやすい伴奏用レコード
Record of Easy to Sing Accompaniment
カラオケ
Karaoke
メロディー入り
Melody included
あずさ2号 ('Azusa Nigou')
Azusa #2
コスモス街道 ('Cosmos Kaido')
Cosmos Highway
フレッシュ・ヒット・シリーズ
Fresh Hit Series

Thanks for the replys, however I just found it that the video with the records is for an event next month, the correct video which has the record is below:

However I'm not sure which record is the one that Shin-Ta used at 1:27 in the first video from the first post.

The songs played in the first video is not that record. Actually, the record is not in the ones he chose in the second video, as same as your previous thread. That's 22歳の別れ Nijūni-sai no Wakare and 約束しようよ Yakusokushiyō yo, respectively. 22歳の別れ is well-known as a song of a famous folk song group かぐや姫 Kaguya-hime, but that's the original version sung by 風 Kaze. (The song maker/composer 伊勢正三 Ise Shōzō was a member of both bands.)

22歳の別れ by 風

約束しようよ by 風

EDIT:
You posted while I'm writing. The record is the third one at 1:38 in the third video.

Last edited:
@Toritoribe,
Awesome!, thank you man, that's the correct song, appreciate the help !

Back
Top Bottom