What's new

Need a Japanese consultant as a consult for a story

Alexander Teut

Registered
12 Sep 2014
I'm writing a story and need to find a kind and informative Japanese friend to help me with some small everyday details to make it more fun and truthful.

Some episodes happens in Japan of 1944. It's more like a story of black humor, so the questions are about little things that are hard to google.

Questions like:
- What was reputation of districts in Tokyo. What of them were for military tops, what were counted as true slums?
- What tramway lines where built in pre-war Tokyo? Like "if I want to go from Ginza to Komagoma hospital, is there any direct trum"?
- What special things could have famous people? (Lenin burried, Stalin spoke with Georgian accent - but where there any way to recognize famous people from Japanese modern era? I think, with all of these Japanese dialects, it was easy to recognize where who were born. I've discovered only prime minister Tojio with his white horse and Osamu Dazai with his alcoholism. It's no much fun. I guess, it could be take even from youtube tapes.
- Where there any difference in school uniform? Was it possible to recognize, in what kind of school studies someone just by his dress? Any special things?

etc etc etc

Please, is there any enough kind Japanese people who could help me with this stupid questions?

spy zorge
Шпион Зорге :: Spy Sorge - InTV - Смотреть онлайн ТВ
his grave
f0176344_22561926.jpg

a famous general for Japan (so manyJapanese people sent the petition which saves his life to Russia.)
Anatoly Stessel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Morozoff Limited (モロゾフ株式会社 Morozofu Kabushiki Gaisha?) is a confectionery and cake company headquartered in Kobe, Japan. Since its founding in 1931 by Fedor Dmitrievich Morozoff, a white emigre from Russia, Morozoff has grown and now has 767 restaurants and cafes across Japan.

Morozoff is also well known in Japan as the company that introduced and popularized Valentines Day in 1936, when it ran an advertisement directed at foreigners. In 1953 it started promoting the holiday. Other Japanese confectionery companies followed suit.[4][5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morozoff_Ltd.

Following the Russian Revolution in 1917, Valentine fled to northeastern China and then moved to Seattle before finally settling in Kobe in 1924. In 1926 he opened his own confectionery store before establishing his company five years later.

Michael Kogan

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Michael Kogan (ミハエル・コーガン Mihaeru Kōgan) (1917 – February 5, 1984) was a Russian Jewish businessman who founded the Japanese games maker Taito Corporation. He was born in Odessa, but his family moved to Harbin, Manchuria to escape the Russian Revolution of 1917, where he later met Colonel Yasue Norihiro, a member of the Japanese Army's intelligence services and one of the architects of the Fugu Plan, an ill-fated plan to settle European Jewish refugees in Japanese-occupied Manchuria.

He moved to Tokyo in 1939, where he spent most of the duration of the war studying at Waseda School of Economics. He moved to Tianjin in 1944 before returning to Japan in 1950, settling in Setagaya, Tokyo. In 1953 he established the Taito Trading Company (株式会社太東貿易 kabushikigaisha taitō bōeki) which eventually became Taito Corporation. He died during a business trip in Los Angeles in 1984.

Natasha Starffin

Victor Starffin.'s daughter
under_ph01.jpg

famous Russian who escaped from Russia

日本に亡命したロシア人:その生の軌跡を尋ねて | ロシアNOW

Back
Top Bottom