What's new

My mother has stage 3 cancer

Im mariko kira my father is japanese he is doctor in sendai japan he have a clinic in sendai.he left us 22years ago.i have brother named shotaro kira.i need my father help whe. He talk to us he said he cant help us.coz he have already a family.my grandmother did not know that my father have a child in philipines please help me and my mother.shes the one my only parent i got.:( please help.

Uncle Frank

SECURITY-you SPAM/we BAN
Staff member
Admin
Ratings
3 483
Other than telling you to see a lawyer , not sure there is anything members here can do to help.

Sir please help me.:( my father is a doctor but he told use he cant help us.he leave us 22years i cant finish my study coz here in philipines is very poor.i ask my father is he cant help me he said no.

Ratings
Sir please help me.:( my father is a doctor but he told use he cant help us.he leave us 22years i cant finish my study coz here in philipines is very poor.i ask my father is he cant help me he said no.
What are we supposed to do to help?

I want sir a lawyer to talk to my father.to give the support when i was 3 to 18 years old.that he did not support me and my brother.

What are we supposed to do to help?
Please sir anything you can help.for my mother all my life i search my father now that i found my father.he told us that he have family and he cant help use we are also his family first family.22 years he did not support us.me and my brother i grow here in philipines with my mother i want to finish my study to help my family for this kind of life so poor.please sir

S.K.

後輩
Ratings
Please sir anything you can help.for my mother all my life i search my father now that i found my father.he told us that he have family and he cant help use we are also his family first family.22 years he did not support us.me and my brother i grow here in philipines with my mother i want to finish my study to help my family for this kind of life so poor.please sir
Yes, I understand the situation. What are the members of the forum supposed to do though?