What's new

My friend said "Daisuki" to me and I don't know what to do!?

Keichan

Registered
9 Oct 2016
Konnichiwa,
I have a Japanese friend, she's very nice to me and I like talking with her a lot. I'm a foreigner so we chat in English.
One day, she texted me "大好き". Of course I didn't know what that meant so I googled a bit. Since I read somewhere that it means "I like you a lot", I thought this sentence must be between friends and replied st like "Me too" and treated her like usual. Thennnn, she DISAPPEARED for a very long time without saying anything. I tried to contact her but she didn't reply....
Recently, she's back! But again, not replying me. Ofc I'm a bit mad, so I told her so. She apologized and I asked her if I had done st wrong. She said no.
Surprisingly, she texted me "大好き" again! Wondering why she did it, I double-checked it. Somewhere says it can be said to both friends and lovers (???) and now I'm panic. I don't know what exactly she wanted to say at both times!! Can someone please tell me in my case what does "大好き" mean?
Thank you so much for reading this. I appreciate all your help!!

I think you should tell her you are confused by it and ask her what she means.

I think you should tell her you are confused by it and ask her what she means.
...and do it soon.
It may have taken her a lot of courage to send you that message, and also to come back a second time.

image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom