What's new

Moyashi II

Ghost... I'd rather say she has a pliable body (which is supposed to be nothing else than a compliment).
:)

my wife is going to kill me for all of this.
Here is a pic of what she looked like when I met her 😊

Attachments

• miwa,-sez-peace.gif
    miwa,-sez-peace.gif
    22.6 KB · Views: 32
Originally posted by moyashi
my wife is going to kill me for all of this.

Tell her she has absolutely no reason to hide (although I know that won't save you from reprisals).
;)

haha, I just won't pull up this thread while she's around I guess :)

hehe, I'm planning the next thread moyashi III :)

Hehe, I know what you're up to. Have to browse our photo collection for "scannable" pics...

Wow, 120 Gigs of family pics?? Any pics you're hiding from your wife, hehe?

No, silly not all pics but many other things too. errr, I plead the 5th amendment on that question.

She's very indulgent to me... as long as I won't upload one of her pics without asking.
:D

moyashi she is georgous!!🙂

No 4 it is then,,,, She looks quite tall! and is'nt it great that Thomas gave a compliment, and kept it sweet,,, lolol🙂

Thanks all :)

I do belive that she comes in at about 163 or 165cm tall. ugh, I can never remember her height, but weight I can ... lolo

I'm still American at times. Cutey-Cutey girls are sweet but I was looking for something more ... ahem ... you know ;)

My luck in gambling is horrible but in other areas it's just great.

She's really rough on me but I still love her very much.

Originally posted by moyashi
She's really rough on me but I still love her very much.

We should really exchange our experiences over a couple of beers once. They must be quite similar.

Haha, I think I will open a new private forum section for us poor hubbies.

beaten, abused, and neglected husbands unite forum ;)

@ a beer
I hope for such a day :)

"Ari-gatou Moyashi-san+Co"🙂 A laugh with the guys and a few beers sounds good to me!👏 cheers all,

Back
Top Bottom