What's new

Help Monbukagakusho undergraduate for 2018, please help?

maryorellana

Kouhai
Reaction score
I'm sorry if im breaking any rules but I'm desperate? :(
Hello, my name is Mary and right now (February 6th) I'm 20 years old. I want to apply for the Monbusho undergraduate this year but I found this link http://www.botswana.emb-japan.go.jp/files/000152530.pdf (A PDF with all the instructions) this one was posted in 2016 for monbusho 2017. My problem is that it says:
"Age: Applicants generally must have been born between April 2, 1995 and April 1, 2000" If this one from last year then this year would be "Age: Applicants generally must have been born between April 2, 1996 and April 1, 2000"? Because that would leave me out of the contest :( I was born on December 15th 1996... but I was completely sure I could apply this year? Since I'm 20, and if and ONLY if I win In 2018 by April 2 I would be only 21? (As far as I know you have to be 21 in April 2018, Am I Wrong?)
I'm kind of heartbroken (been preparing myself since months) so I would like to know you guys opinion. Thank you

Erika.D

Registered
Reaction score
You were born after April 1996 so you can apply. If you were born in February 1995 for example you wouldn't be able to

maryorellana

Kouhai
Reaction score
You were born after April 1996 so you can apply. If you were born in February 1995 for example you wouldn't be able to
Hello Erika, nice to meet you and thank you for answering me
Dang now I get it! I'm so sorry for asking such dumb question, I was desperate so I couldn't think well. Thank you for taking your time in answering such dumb question. :embarrased: I'm now super relieved.