What's new

Monbukagakusho (MEXT) Undergraduate Scholarship 2017

Hi guys!! :emoji_wink:
I'm new to the forum. I'm really happy to know you here guys. The thing is, you all are from different countries but all of you are trying to help each other & that's really a good thing--I think!
Well... I am from Iran. I'm in grade 12 of high school this year and I'll be applying for Monbukagakusho Scholarship 2017, for undergrauate courses.
I'm going to apply for Natural Science C ((Medicine)).
Is there anybody who can help me? Or at least be on the same boat with me? ^^
Hi everyone!
I'm really glad to see yet another great thread full of inspired people!
I wish you guys all the best!
For those who have read the previous threads, I had been a very active member in Monbukagakusho 2016 thread!
Last year I passed all the exams and even aced the interview, but was rejected in the secondary screening due to being underaged!
But I hope I do make it this time.
For those of you who need any advice from my experience on the exams or interview, feel free to let me know!
also, I have all the papers from 2005-2015! if anyone wants to study them inbox me please 🙂:
Let's do it guys, the applications are almost here, let's give our best and grab our dreams! :emoji_grinning:
hello sir, i wanted to inquire what are the chances of getting selected once your name has been recommended to mext? thank you for your views

When I got to the embassy I was immediately called so I didn't have the chance to check. Oh that's not true, last year at lot of us qualified for the interview maybe about 15-20. I was one of the passers but failed at the final selection.
hello sir, i wanted to inquire what are the chances of getting selected once your name has been recommended to mext? thank you for your views

hello! i took the Examinations etc before two years but i failed ;v;
However this is my last chance ..
i wish the best for everyone! and i'm happy to find this website.
so I invited to the exams and interview in 28th july and i'm soo afraid ;,(
do you guys know anyone from here who got it? past year or this year

i have some questions!
if we passed the exams and interview, is there another fear about reject in the final result? if yes, why? and How can we avoid it ;;;;-;;;;;

also is it okay to talk with two Languages in the interview? like eng and Jap? cuz my english is a little bad. or is it bad thing to do?

hope we can help each other. and good luck for you all!

Hi everyone!
I'm really glad to see yet another great thread full of inspired people!
I wish you guys all the best!
For those who have read the previous threads, I had been a very active member in Monbukagakusho 2016 thread!
Last year I passed all the exams and even aced the interview, but was rejected in the secondary screening due to being underaged!
But I hope I do make it this time.
For those of you who need any advice from my experience on the exams or interview, feel free to let me know!
also, I have all the papers from 2005-2015! if anyone wants to study them inbox me please 🙂:
Let's do it guys, the applications are almost here, let's give our best and grab our dreams! :emoji_grinning:
I'd like to know what it the main criteria to be selected during the first screening? Is it a must to be academically oustanding ? Is it impossible when you are average ? Thank you so much.

Back
Top Bottom