What's new

MEXT Scholarship through University Recommendation

Oh, I see, The results from many posts in the last few years coming out in August. wait a little more bro! Never give up.
Thank you. I am currently a research student in the same laboratory where I will begin my Ph.D. course in October. My Professor highly recommended me for this scholarship, and with a GPA of 3.0/3.0, I believe there's no reason for rejection. However, I haven't received any email yet.

Thank you. I am currently a research student in the same laboratory where I will begin my Ph.D. course in October. My Professor highly recommended me for this scholarship, and with a GPA of 3.0/3.0, I believe there's no reason for rejection. However, I haven't received any email yet.
So don't worry, 100% you will get accepted. Also, I will fly to Japan next month at the same laboratory of my girlfriend. But my MEXT type it's called MEXT general category the results had already come in June. Maybe we have different scholarships.

Hello, does anyone here has passed the master's exam and continued onto master studies from being a research student? I was wondering how hard the exams would be... I'm a bit worried. I am considering to apply straight to masters at an international program as a privately funded student but i feel a bit burdened with all the fees, especially when living costs in Japan is much higher than in my country.

Back
Top Bottom