What's new

MEXT scholarship (Research 2016) - Indian students/applicants/recipients

The interview is what I'm worried about.I am preparing for JEE,so the written test should not be very tough.
What about Japanese?My grammar is ok,vocabulary is bad. :unsure:
Are you planning to apply to the RESEARCH student scholarship? If yes, then Doesn't matter if you are studying for JEE or what not, because we have to attempt only english and Japanese exams (even Japanese is optional)
If you are applying for other scholarships, i'm afraid I cant help you. There is a group on facebook, called MEXT monbukagakusho applicants Log into Facebook | Facebook there are some Indian applicants there. You can talk with them.

If you are asking about research student scholarship interview, it differs acc to the applicant, some were asked about their job, some about research proposal. Basically they test your subject knowledge and your reasons for applying for this scholarship .

Hi everyone....Today I called Mr Sinha, and He said that the list is not final yet...I asked the expected date when the list would be available and he said that I may take upto two more weeks from now :(:sick::stop:
Called the embassy today. Was told the same thing. *fingers crossed* @rims

Are you planning to apply to the RESEARCH student scholarship? If yes, then Doesn't matter if you are studying for JEE or what not, because we have to attempt only english and Japanese exams (even Japanese is optional)
If you are applying for other scholarships, i'm afraid I cant help you. There is a group on facebook, called MEXT monbukagakusho applicants Log into Facebook | Facebook there are some Indian applicants there. You can talk with them.

If you are asking about research student scholarship interview, it differs acc to the applicant, some were asked about their job, some about research proposal. Basically they test your subject knowledge and your reasons for applying for this scholarship .
I see thanks.By the way,I wish to apply for undergraduate.

Hey Guys!! Any idea on how to apply through the University Recommendation route?
Any helpful links on resources will be much appreciated!!

IS anyone from new delhi? i am living in pachim vihar if anyone can get in touch that be best for our confidence in MEXT or if anyone already taking in for research from new delhi please make contact my no. is 9643423830.

Back
Top Bottom