What's new

MEXT scholarship (Research 2016) - Indian students/applicants/recipients

Howdy!!! in the meantime what should we do!!! As 31 July last date for pledge and by august we need to have university reco....have you got prof reco from japan

We cant do anything! We have to wait it out. I tried calling the embassy today, no one answered XD

embassy people said even he didn't have any idea about that...i am saying august because of that protocol (one sheet of paper havingwhole procedure of MEXT selection procedure)provided at the time of interview and written test.
August? Wasnt it September?

idea about

embassy people said even he didn't have any idea about that...i am saying august because of that protocol (one sheet of paper havingwhole procedure of MEXT selection procedure)provided at the time of interview and written test.

idea about
Yes yes, i just checked it! It says we can submit the letters by 25th sept! :) so safer to assume august i guess :D
Oh did you talk with the embassy people? Did he tell you when will the documents be sent? :O
(If he doesnt have an idea about that then wow. Just wow. )

Yes yes, i just checked it! It says we can submit the letters by 25th sept! :) so safer to assume august i guess :D
Oh did you talk with the embassy people? Did he tell you when will the documents be sent? :O
(If he doesnt have an idea about that then wow. Just wow. )

but the thing is as per that protocol no Japanese univ issue reco letter after Aug and i think its already vacation time there(15 July onwards)
I asked him about that preliminary letter for which he said there is 1 more screening from MEXT left. So i asked when will the results be out for that i mean any specific date for which he replied in negation.

Have you got any positive reply from professor in japan 😅.

but the thing is as per that protocol no Japanese univ issue reco letter after Aug and i think its already vacation time there(15 July onwards)
I asked him about that preliminary letter for which he said there is 1 more screening from MEXT left. So i asked when will the results be out for that i mean any specific date for which he replied in negation.

Have you got any positive reply from professor in japan 😅.
Okaaay.. one more screening? Sounds scary..
Thanks for the info! :)

And no haven't contacted any professors yet, waiting for the confirmation from the embassy! :D what about you? :)

I'm also curious about the number of acceptance letters you can get? its fine if we send our documents to more than one university right?

I'm also curious about the number of acceptance letters you can get? its fine if we send our documents to more than one university right?
You need to get atleast 1 acceptance lettet and max 3. Try to get all 3 acceptance letter.
But have you received any news or documents from Embassy? Screening by MEXT is the last stage which will be done only when you pass Embassy screening and got atleast 1 acceptance letter.

You need to get atleast 1 acceptance lettet and max 3. Try to get all 3 acceptance letter.
But have you received any news or documents from Embassy? Screening by MEXT is the last stage which will be done only when you pass Embassy screening and got atleast 1 acceptance letter.
I was just asking. As i said before , no news/contact yet.

こんにちは!
Hello there,I too want MEXT scholarship.
I am in Class 12 currently.
Please tell me how you guys got selected.

Hi everyone....Today I called Mr Sinha, and He said that the list is not final yet...I asked the expected date when the list would be available and he said that I may take upto two more weeks from now :(:sick::stop:

Hi everyone....Today I called Mr Sinha, and He said that the list is not final yet...I asked the expected date when the list would be available and he said that I may take upto two more weeks from now :(:sick::stop:
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Please tell me how you did it.
I filled the form , followed the instructions , wrote a research proposal and submitted it and appeared for the interview. If u want detailed info, have a look at the embassy's website. Everything is given there !

I filled the form , followed the instructions , wrote a research proposal and submitted it and appeared for the interview. If u want detailed info, have a look at the embassy's website. Everything is given there !
The interview is what I'm worried about.I am preparing for JEE,so the written test should not be very tough.
What about Japanese?My grammar is ok,vocabulary is bad. :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom