What's new

MEXT Japanese Studies 2018/2019

I finally received the response, I passed the second selection! Still don't know the university tho. Let me know about you all!

Congratulations, Lucactus! Good to see that a member from this thread received the final result, and a positive one, too. Did the embassy contact you by e-mail only or you received a call too?
By the way I'm from Hungary, still waiting for the final results to come out...

I also Just got mail I got in too! :D they also said they would let met know which university later but Really congratz Luca. And Im just so happy right now :D For me it was a mail in forma Japanese, hireath

I also Just got mail I got in too! :emoji_grinning: they also said they would let met know which university later but Really congratz Luca. And Im just so happy right now :emoji_grinning: For me it was a mail in forma Japanese, hireath
Congrats! My previsions were correct after all :emoji_ok_hand:
Congratulations, Lucactus! Good to see that a member from this thread received the final result, and a positive one, too. Did the embassy contact you by e-mail only or you received a call too?
By the way I'm from Hungary, still waiting for the final results to come out...
Yes, I rececived it through an email from the italian embassy. Good luck to you, hoping for the best!

Hey everyone! My name is Dasha, I live n Russia and also applied to this program through the embassy!
Congratulations to everyone who has already received the official answer!

Here we haven't heard anything from the embassy yet, but today I received an e-mail from the university (my first choice) asking me weather I would like to live in the dormitory..
I don't know what to think! Does this mean i got in?

Wow nice congratulations!
According to the precious years' chat it seems you got in yes but you Just dont have the official mail yet. The dormitories and such tend to get full so some schools send you before the Embassy. :D

oh thank you for the answer! I'll be less worried then :emoji_blush:
It's Sophia university in Tokyo :emoji_hugging:
Which universities did you chose? You've been already contacted by the embassy, right? congratulations! :emoji_blush:

Interesting, so it seems like for some applicants they already chose the university. Instead i have to wait until late July to know the location :c

It's strange for me as well!
i hope you get the results soon because waiting is the worse :emoji_dizzy_face:
But at least you know you are going:)

Hi everyone
congratulations!
I live in Iran and applied for this scholarship through the embassy,
I passed the first step( document screening) , then I took the english exam 8 days ago . If I pass the second step, I'll be summoned to take the interview ( final seletion )!
Now I'm a bit nervous because I think that I didn't do well on my english exam
Could you tell me about your experience in this field

Why did you have to take an english exam?
Are you sure its not the undergraduate one instead of the Japanese language one? :)

All of us had to take an english exam , because our first language isn't english ! what about you ?! Didn't you havo to? Also could you tell me about your interview questions.
Thank you in advance!

Hi everyone
congratulations!
I live in Iran and applied for this scholarship through the embassy,
I passed the first step( document screening) , then I took the english exam 8 days ago . If I pass the second step, I'll be summoned to take the interview ( final seletion )!
Now I'm a bit nervous because I think that I didn't do well on my english exam
Could you tell me about your experience in this field
Are you really sure it is the Japanese studies students scholarship? Usually the english test is for the other type of scholarship. And I think that all the examinations have already been done for the current scholarship.
Anyways , good luck !

Yes! I applied for monbukagakusho research scholarship through the embessy...
Right after the first step( documents submission ) ,I was called in for partaking two language proficiency tests, Japanese and English.

Back
Top Bottom