What's new

Mariaaaaah...!

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
14 Mar 2002
Police fume after Mariah Carey video shoot causes chaos

"According to Carey's web site, between 10,000 to 15,000 excited fans waited in the rain hours before Carey was scheduled to arrive, forcing the police to shut down the location due to the enormous crowd. The songstress went directly to a second location where thousands of fans were already waiting to catch a glimpse of their favorite star."

=> http://www.japantoday.com/e/?content=news&cat=1&id=240250&display=all

:D

you have just got to admire this womans voice!!🙂

However I'v heard it said that she makes unbeleivable demands when having interviews and proforming on stage, one Chat show host (cant remember who it was,darn) had a great interveiw with her but afterwards reported awfull stories of her behaviour and her intorlerance of assistant producers, make-up artists ect, this was a reputatble host and just had to tell of the ordeal months later, the story of (Mariahs) personel assistant was the worst, I found this one particulary sad and unbeleivable,, how-ever she is a fabulous singer and a beautyful woman, and her legend lives on 🙂

Originally posted by deborah gormley
you have just got to admire this womans voice!!🙂

However I'v heard it said that she makes unbeleivable demands when having interviews and proforming on stage, one Chat show host (cant remember who it was,darn) had a great interveiw with her but afterwards reported awfull stories of her behaviour and her intorlerance of assistant producers, make-up artists ect, this was a reputatble host and just had to tell of the ordeal months later, the story of (Mariahs) personel assistant was the worst, I found this one particulary sad and unbeleivable,, how-ever she is a fabulous singer and a beautyful woman, and her legend lives on 🙂

I saw her whole "Making the Video" in like mid-Feb on MTV, well it is so funny because on the special it's like Mariah Carrey, Tokyo JPN November 26th, 2002 and I was in Shibuya and Shinjuku everyday and to watch the special and see the streets crowded, Hachiko filled and then at their second location in Shinjuku in front of the gap with the five-stair (right next to a popular skating spot) was filled also with streams of people. I don't know how it's possible but more I didn't see one bit of it, I was watching my footage and I actually had been in Kasai (not Kansai, Kasai is close to Tokyo) and totally unaware of it all. It's funny though, in 2001 I practicly bump into Tom Green when he is filming and nobody else recognized him, though when everyone is flooding the streets like they did I am on the other side of Tokyo.

Josh

--

Yeah, Mariah's latest video for "Boy (I need you)"certainly has a lot of Japanese elements to it. I also remember seeing Tom Green's special in Japan when it first aired on MTV. Good stuff, particularly the subway karaoke scene heh.
:D

Back
Top Bottom