What's new

Looking for this Game

PolarisX91

Registered
25 Nov 2015
Hello, Iv'e been a fan of RPG games nearly my entire life, But this game in particular never got to see the light of day outside of Japan, Glory Of Heracles III was a SNES game released in Japan only, in 2008 the game got a mobile remake for Phones. The company that released the Remake is called "G-Mode" and well I am trying to find out how can i Get my hands on that game. Anybody has a copy on their cell phones? know where exactly to buy or play the game please comment below.

Source - 電撃 - RPGアプリ『ヘラクレスの栄光3』EZwebでも本日よりリリース

As mentioned in the article, the game is distributed on the company's mobile site via i-mode, Yahoo! keitai, and EZweb. These are apparently WAP-like internet services for feature phones, provided by NTT Docomo, SoftBank and au respectively. As a result, unless you have or know someone with a cellular contract with one of these companies, you'll have a hard time getting it legally.

It'll be much easier to play the original game using a SNES emulator and the game ROM from somewhere. The ROM is easy to find even when searching in English.

@lanthas
Would it even work off of a Japanese feature phone? I have a Softbank contract, but I have no idea either how I would download something like this, nor how I would get it off of the phone for someone else.

Not a feature phone, either, an iPhone 5S.

I imagine your SNES emulator idea is the best unless @PolarisX91 wants to sign a contract for a feature phone.

The アクセス方法 on the linked site explains it: you log on to Yahoo!ケータイ and open the メニューリスト → ケータイゲーム → ゲームパック → テトリス&Getプチアプリ page. From there you can then buy and download the game.

It's really just for feature phones though. Yahoo!ケータイ is even explicitly listed as not being available on iPhone. And, well, just look at the resolution and aspect ratio of the screenshots in the article.

Extracting the game from someone else's phone and putting it on your own may also indeed prove difficult if not impossible. This is not something I have experience with.

Last edited:
Ahh i see, thanks guys, i Just wanted to play the game, but if it isnt available to Androids (I dont got an iphone) then I dont think there is nothing i can do :/ but I appreciate the help (=

Back
Top Bottom