What's new

Looking for someone learning Japanese

Rory

Registered
Hello! I'm Rory, a 15 year old Scottish boy! I'm learning Japanese and am looking for a beginner/intermediate japanese speaker to speak with on Skype and help each other out. I know a fair bit of Japanese and have masted both Hiragana and Katakana. I'm not looking for an expert Japanese speaker, just someone to practice Japanese with. Even if you don't know the language and want to learn it, please add me on Skype!

My Skype is: RoryMiyamoto

Nativfy

Registered
Hello! I'm Rory, a 15 year old Scottish boy! I'm learning Japanese and am looking for a beginner/intermediate japanese speaker to speak with on Skype and help each other out. I know a fair bit of Japanese and have masted both Hiragana and Katakana. I'm not looking for an expert Japanese speaker, just someone to practice Japanese with. Even if you don't know the language and want to learn it, please add me on Skype!

My Skype is: RoryMiyamoto
Hello Rory!
You might want to check out Nativfy (Nativfy It is a web-based platform that connect Japanese learners with Japanese speakers, to provide you with an opportunity to practice and improve your fluency! We are currently in beta-testing stage, and there will be a closed group beta-test held on 24 September, Thursday from 9-9:30 pm (GMT+8)! Do head on over to Nativfy to sign up, or you can check us out at Nativfy ! We are sure we will be very useful in helping you improve your mastery of the Japanese language! :)