What's new

Looking for Shorinji kempo teacher

Greetings, my name is Mark Walder, i live in the UK and i am 52 years old, i work with the elderly and disabled people which i have done most of my life. Back in the 80's i met a CVS volunteer from Osaka Japan, a shorinji kempo master by the name of Shinichi Oda, he taught me Shorinji Kempo and i taught him to speak English, we became very close friends over the time he was here in the UK, he even came back to visit a few years after he returned to Japan, I would very much like to meet and chat with my friend again. the last i heard of him he was still in Osaka working as an English teacher, so if anyone knows him i would very much appreciate this message being passed on to him. Many thanks and kind regards in advance.

Ratings
Greetings, my name is Mark Walder, i live in the UK and i am 52 years old, i work with the elderly and disabled people which i have done most of my life. Back in the 80's i met a CVS volunteer from Osaka Japan, a shorinji kempo master by the name of Shinichi Oda, he taught me Shorinji Kempo and i taught him to speak English, we became very close friends over the time he was here in the UK, he even came back to visit a few years after he returned to Japan, I would very much like to meet and chat with my friend again. the last i heard of him he was still in Osaka working as an English teacher, so if anyone knows him i would very much appreciate this message being passed on to him. Many thanks and kind regards in advance.
Could it be one of these?

Shinichi Oda Profiles | Facebook