What's new

Question Looking for ricefield near or in Shiga Prefecture

Euro Añez

Registered
16 Aug 2018
First, Hi everybody, i´m new in this forum, nice to meet you all, sorry if my english is a bit sloppy, but i don´t pratice it quite offten, sooooo... thats that. Now, to the point.

It´s just like the tittle stated, i´m looking for ricefields/farms nearby to, or in Shinga Prefecture, i´m working in a book, and a location like this is just to important for the progress of the book, i need a tonw, villague, city, whatever where you can own and work a rice farm, soooo.... can some guide me for this regions for my book, please.... :)

Shiga prefecture, not Shinga.
There are countless rice fields there, as same as other prefectures. What do you mean by "whatever where you can own and work a rice farm"? Do you want to work there?

My bad about Shiga, thanks for the correction, and not, i´m not looking for work, but i´m lookin for a location name, they are quite hard to find. Is for my book, about.... half of the plot takes place in a ricefarm, sooo... i need a name of a town, city, village; to place it in the map and investigated everything i can about the zone. If you know something like that in the prefectures surrounding Shiga, it would be really nice, but if is inside Shiga, it would be best located at the opposite site of Otsu, in fact; it can´t be located nearby to Otsu, it ain´t gonna work for my book.

Here are the names of the adjoining cities, towns and village of Shiga prefecture.

Fukui prefecture
cities

Obama
Tsuruga
towns
Ōi
Wakasa
Mihama
Minamiechizen

Gifu prefecture
city

Ōgaki
towns
Sekigahara
Ibigawa

Mie prefecture
cities

Inabe
Yokkaichi
Suzuka
Kameyama
Iga
town
Komono

Kyoto prefecture
cities

Nantan
Kyoto
Uji
towns
Ujitawara
Wazuka
village
Minamiyamashiro

And here's the names of the cities and towns in Shiga prefecture.
Shiga Prefecture - Wikipedia

There are rice fields in any places, even in the capital city Kyoto or Ōtsu. You can use the one you like.

Thanks for the info, that reduce my search a lot, still, need to investigated them. See you next time :)

Back
Top Bottom