What's new

Wanted Looking for overseas representatives

Motivist

Registered
18 Mar 2016
We are looking for people from all over the world to help us on our new project.

If you LOVE Japan and have free time, please contact us and we will tell you more.

Thank you/よろしくお願いします

Hi Motivist,

Since this is a public place, I think it would be fair to at least share some details of the work or purpose here on this forum.

This will:
- Show to everyone what your intentions are, and will only add to your credibility
- Help people decide better if it is worth their time or suitable to their skills, and will save you time replying to people who later turn out not to be interested in what you have to offer.

I am not saying that you have bad intentions, but this is still the internet, and with little or no info about the job, it is very hard to distinguish good from bad.

Take care

Hi Cocoichi, thank you for your feedback. What you're writing here makes sense. We will explain more on our post (if only we find how to edit it ...).

All the best,
Motivist Japan Team

ADD-UP TO ABOVE CLASSIFIED:

We are a Japanese company based in Chiba, near Tokyo. We have a Branch in Shanghai as well.
We promote studies in Japan and assist foreign students come study in Japan by providing free counseling, application processing and assistance in Japan.
We are looking for representatives abroad who could promote our services locally to make it known that studying in Japan is possible and within reach for motivated people.

You can find more about our company and our services on our site:

About
Services to study in Japan

And you can contact us at [email protected]

Hi Cocoichi, thank you for your feedback. What you're writing here makes sense. We will explain more on our post (if only we find how to edit it ...).

All the best,
Motivist Japan Team

Hi Motivist,
thank you very much for taking my feedback on board. It actually sounds like a very interesting opportunity!👍

Back
Top Bottom