What's new

Looking for Mr. Takuji Nogayama

lanieRelova

Registered
29 Mar 2016
I'm looking for Mr Takuji Nogayama, and he visited Philipines around the year 1989 to 1990 .,
He left a daughter in the Philippines. I have been trying to look for him on the internet, but all I can find is that he works in "Yamaguchi Buhin KK."

in this site
http://www.marketvisual.com/d/751fca54-0fc3-4ad4-a104-02176747948d (YAMAGUCHI BUHIN K K)

But I am still not sure if he is the guy I've been looking for

his daughter is now 26 years old
If you ever have any information, please get in touch with me.

PS: just helping

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tried, but I can't find anything at all about a family name "Nogayama".
thanks for trying :) it was so hard to search for his surename I can't even know if my mom mis interpret it or forget the right spelling but upon searching to the net and see that it there is one Takuji Nogayama which is an executive president of Yamaguchi Buhin Kk., (which upon searching somehow match up what my mom told us that he is owner of a car manufacturer according to her, he is one of the owner mitsubishi someone, and his sister own the sanrio... but we are not sure, so I think that is why its so difficult to find him plus that I can't speak nor ready and right nihionggo)

He belonged to the company at least in 2006. How about to contact them?

how did you know he belong to the company last 2006? is it from the site i've given aboove? so it is not latest? we fear that he is already dead now :( sadly I cannot found any contact number or email address to contact them

I googled in Japanese and found his kanji name is 野ヶ山卓司. ("Nogayama" is a very rare surname, so I presumed the one whose name is "Nogayama Takuji" is only one.) I googled again his kanji name by kanji and found it in a pdf file. He was the representative of Yamaguchi Buhin Co. Ltd. at the date April 1, 2006.
Yamaguchi Buhin was merged with Okayama Buhin in 2012, and the present company/factory name is 瀬戸内部品株式会社山口工場 Setouch Buhin Co. Ltd. Yamaguchi Factory. Here's their home page. (The #4 is Yamaguchi factory.) They don't include their e-mail address there.
http://setouchibuhin.co.jp/jigyousyo.htm

Thanks, and I'm very sorry for the late reply. I hope that I will be able to look for info. I found one name, Nogayama, on Facebook, although I don't know if they are related.

Back
Top Bottom