What's new

Looking for Makoto Nakamura from Toride City, Ibaraki, Ken

ThomasOrmiston

Registered
11 Apr 2015
I am in need of finding Makoto Nakamura from Toride City, Ibaraki , Ken. His parents names were Masashi and Katsuyo (both deceased). This is relation to finding divorce papers from 25 years ago. Any help would be appreciated.

If the divorce was granted in Japan you may be able to get certification of the divorce from the relevant civil authority.

There are three different official documents available which will serve as official proof of divorce. (Explanation (Japanese)).

Toride City Hall

I have found an address and phone number for a person of the name you are searching for, living in Toride, but it is impossible to stare for certain that it is the same person.

Last edited:
Thank you, Mr. Cash.
We have been trying to get the proof of divorce but Toride City Hall stated they did not have it and we would need to go where his family record is. Since we have no information on where his family record is, I was hoping to get in touch with Makoto to find out where it is. The only other information of I have of Makoto is that is he is 44.
We need the document so that we can submit the document to the Filipino government to make her single and submit to the US, so she may be married there.
Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom