What's new

Mlf17

Registered
21 Nov 2017
My name is Mary Ferguson, i am located in the US and i am looking for a friend who lives in Tokyo, Japan. His name is Seiji Maruko.
Last time I was in touch with him was a few years ago while he was on a business trip here in the US. We communicated a few times afterward and then nothing... All I know is that he became quite sick and was off work for a long time. He was a manager for AJINOMOTO but I am not sure he is still working there. The last times i called he hasn't been answering.
20170131_121358.jpg 20170131_121506.jpg I tried to contact his daughter thru Facebook but she didn't respond to me and I hope it didn't create family problems... Or even him being upset at me for doing so. But i was just concern...
I just want to know that he is ok. I do not want to create any problem in his life or in his family. Our relationship was always only based on frienship and goes way back to when we both were studying as foreign students in college.
Any information would be greatly appreciated. At this point i would ask that anyone be sensitive and not bring up my name until i know for sure what the problem is.
If he is OK, I may go to Japan and try to see him and figure things out, once i know how to locate him. Thank You =D

You are right... I shouldn't limit the search to Tokyo... for some reason I always thought of him at being in Tokyo... But i can see that his Business card is indicating Gunma for his work. So maybe that area would be more appropriate... Thank you for your help!

Back
Top Bottom