What's new

Learning English in Japan

Alanya Shine

Registered
27 Dec 2015
English language learning is the biggest problem in Japan, we've created an idea that allows us to teach english speaking over Skype, face to face. We're native speakers and teach learners quick and easy. Once training is over with, you gain a trip to come visit your instructor(s) in America! I thought it'd be good to share it in hopes of recruiting new team members :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Rather poor choice for a name. Most of the people would like to be taught 21st century English, save for those who are into 7th century English.

Since your target audience consists of Japanese people with little English knowledge, I was wondering where the Japanese version of the website was. Eventually I found the provided Google Translate dropdown.

After selecting Japanese, the site told me that "there is absolutely no good time to start speaking 22nd century English". Hum.

We're native speakers and teach learners quick and easy.
Quickly and easily*

Rather poor choice for a name. Most of the people would like to be taught 21st century English, save for those who are into 7th century English.
lol...we are teaching you to be successful in the future :p we simply teach functional and conversational english ...we dont waste time teaching grammar or reading or writing ..we just teach you to speak english...imagine you have a trip to england in 3 months, we are preparing you to take care of yourself once you get there.

Since your target audience consists of Japanese people with little English knowledge, I was wondering where the Japanese version of the website was. Eventually I found the provided Google Translate dropdown.

After selecting Japanese, the site told me that "there is absolutely no good time to start speaking 22nd century English". Hum.

Quickly and easily*
Sorry about that man, we're still working on getting our site translated professionally. D:

we dont waste time teaching grammar or reading or writing

With crap writing like this:
22nd Century English has evolved into a modern portal to assess and deliver English language learning based on today's demands for the individual flexibility of when to teach and learn. By seamlessly connecting students to teachers through our networks and platforms, we make learning english more accessible, opening up more possibilities for students and more business for teachers. From our first meeting's in 2014 to our continuing rapid expansion of users today, 22nd Century English continues to bring a modern and efficient method of leaning english to students and professionals, and providing teachers more possibilities for teaching.

I have no trouble believing that.

If you want to make some BS excuse for the poorly proofread English on your site and you're happy with, more power to you. If I point out to you that the photo on your About page is mirrored are you going to come up with some BS reason for that as well? You have some stylistic reason for choosing a very hard-to-read gray text on your Business Services page?

You're quite obviously just using us to spam your site in the hopes of picking up students. Your service certainly doesn't belong in our "All Things Japanese" section. If you wish to advertise here, please contact our administrators about using our "Classifieds" section.

Link in OP removed. Please do not advertise your services here. Consult our Rules first.

Once our Teacher confirm your lesson
I'm starting to feel like giving English lessons to the people behind the site, rather than the other way around. And I'm saying that as a non-native speaker...

With crap writing like this:

I have no trouble believing that.

If you want to make some BS excuse for the poorly proofread English on your site and you're happy with, more power to you. If I point out to you that the photo on your About page is mirrored are you going to come up with some BS reason for that as well? You have some stylistic reason for choosing a very hard-to-read gray text on your Business Services page?

You're quite obviously just using us to spam your site in the hopes of picking up students. Your service certainly doesn't belong in our "All Things Japanese" section. If you wish to advertise here, please contact our administrators about using our "Classifieds" section.
Thanks for the input, we'll take a look at the proof reading behind the site.

Back
Top Bottom