What's new

Japanese TV and Super Famicom help

AlexBuddy

Registered
16 Mar 2015
I pressed some buttons on the TV remote and now whenever I press a button on the remote, this text pops up in the bottom left:
Imgur
I need to know how to make the remote work again and if possible how I can get my super famicom to work on this TV. I assume I'd have to get off HDMI but I don't understand any japanese. My remote looks like this: Imgur

Any help you can offer will be very much appreciated.

Thank you so much for the help! If you could also point me in the right direction for setting up my Super Famicom that would be great too. When I press the 3rd rectangle button between the volume an channel buttons, I seem to get a menu that looks like this: Imgur Once again any help is appreciated.

Yeah I've already got everything hooked up, I just need to get it to the right channel. I've also managed to develop a new problem with the TV that looks like this: Imgur The remote still works fine but I don't know how to get the TV back to how it was. I already tried resetting the TV to factory settings and that didn't work.

Press the button on the upper left (left to the red button) for playing games. You need to set up the initial settings (choose the name of the place you live, for instance) to watch TV programs.

Please know that I will love you for the rest of my life, because it finally worked. Thank you so much!

Back
Top Bottom