What's new

Japanese tattooists

What is your interest in this article, @StephenJC? We like transparency here, joining and immediately posting links is suspicious to us. If you are affiliated with theconversation.com please be honest about it.

I hope you enjoyed both articles about Japan. They are published in multiple places including The Conversation.

Last edited:
OK let me rephrase. Did you write this article? It seems like you joined this site just to share the links... you didn't provide any other context or opinion on the subject. This is a discussion forum, not a free advertising venue.

Wish I could.
'This is a discussion forum'. Indeed! I was interested in peoples' opinions. Have a nice day.

Did you have an opinion on the article, @StephenJC? I'd be interested in hearing it. You still haven't been very open with us as to your motivation for sharing this link, which only deepens my suspicions.

You seem to think that providing a link is enough to get a conversation started, and that just doesn't fly around here. We like for our members to actually participate and not just hit-and-run their prompts. As such, I don't click on links until I know there's an actual discussion to be had. That's why we use the term OP "Original Poster," and not "Original Linker." That would make you an OL.

I also don't generally click on links when that's the first thing someone posts when they join the board, as it usually indicates someone who doesn't intend to stick around for the ensuing discussion, let alone continue to contribute to the board beyond that. If you want to talk about the content of the article, quote some snippets from it here and we can get the ball rolling. I'm not familiar with the website you linked to, and you haven't said where else the article may have been published.

Meaningful discussion does not happen on its own, you have to put some effort into it. Would you like to start over?

you still haven't posited any of your own opinions... tell us what YOU think about the subject of the article and whether you agree or disagree with its premise, and maybe then I'll click one of the three links with different titles you've posted.

I think there needs to be a rethink in terms of accesabilty to those that have tattoos if Abe's plan to expand tourism in Japan. I see so many Gaijins with Tattoos and they are bared from some of the most fun parts of life here

Back
Top Bottom