What's new

Japanese symbols for tattoo

ogional

後輩
4 Jun 2016
I've done my research on Japanese symbols before I get a tattoo. I get it tomorrow at one and done my research to make sure it is right. I have only found one error and I'm glad I found it if it is right.
私は
のが好き
を身に着ける
おむつ

It is going on my arm vertically. The only mistake I found was the second line which translates out to のが好き like to. As far as I'm right, it is right. But I just need verification for it is going vertically up and down my arm and make sure it is placed right.
The only error I found was のを好む translates to like to, all so. Google translates both of them to like to. So which one can I use, which one is right? Is the vertical layout right when you turn it 90 degrees to the right in the paint? One of the two のが好き のを好む must be a different dialogue than the other. I want it to all be the same dialogue. Which one is right to use? Or it doesn't matter? I just want to make sure it reads right on my arm.

私はif I type that it's I but if I type 私 it's me the first time it translated it said me likes to wear diapers. I don't want me I want I. 私は so this is correct for I. But you said I'm very close which makes it seem I'm not 100% so where am I wrong? And I'm trying to make sure I have the symbols broken up right into a vertical layout with 私は in the right corner, not the left because Japanese read right to the left in vertical style. Do I have it laid out right?

Dude, google cranks out gibberish. If you want gibberish on your arm, then by all means have that permanently marked on yourself.

What did you do? Split it into four parts and google translate each of them individually?

I
like to
wear
diapers

Like that? You can't do it that way. Japanese word order is entirely different than English word order.

I used Japanese symbols in the Japanese search engine .jp and then used Google to verify it. Instead of not knowing the translation. Why don't you give me better advice instead of trolling because I know Google spits out jibberish that's why I did more research, and I know Google spits out gibberish because it does not have a full Japanese symbol character dictionary that's why it pops out wrong.

I used Japanese symbols in the Japanese search engine .jp and then used Google to verify it. Instead of not knowing translation. why don't you give me better advice instead of trolling because I know Google spits out jibberish that's why I did more research and I know Google spits out gibberish because it does not have a full Japanese symbol character dictionary that's why it pops out wrong.

You're absolutely right.

私は
のが好き
を身に着ける
おむつ

is perfect. God bless and wear it in good health.

Please post a photo of the tattoo so we all can admire it.

Mike cash is trolling. Trying to cover himself now. Don't appreciate trolls. If you don't have anything useful to say don't be making any smart comments.

I used Japanese symbols in the Japanese search engine .jp and then used Google to verify it. Instead of not knowing translation. why don't you give me better advice instead of trolling because I know Google spits out jibberish that's why I did more research and I know Google spits out gibberish because it does not have a full Japanese symbol character dictionary that's why it pops out wrong.
I don't know, I'd say that telling you it is a bad idea to get Google Translate stuff tattooed on yourself is excellent advice.

If you actually read the post I didn't use Google to look it up I used Japanese websites with Japanese symbols and verified it through Google translation. Again if you don't have anything useful like saying if the symbols and vertical layout are right then don't post.

Mike cash is trolling. Trying to cover himself now. Don't appreciate trolls. If you don't have anything useful to say don't be making any smart comments.
You appear to be trolling. You supposedly want to put a tattoo on yourself to the effect of "I like to wear diapers." On top of that you don't seem to understand the first thing about languages. You can't look up individual words and put them together assuming they'll be grammatically correct. You can't even do that in English.
You didn't even tell us exactly what you want to say which makes it difficult to help even if we wanted to.

私はおむつを着用したいですthat's Google translation i want to wear diapers which is wrong
This is mine

私は
のが好き
を身に着ける
おむつ
That's how I know Google translate are gibberish.

The funny thing is that Google's is a hell of a lot better than yours.

I'm going with the consensus on this one. You must be trolling.

私はおむつを着用したいですthat's Google translation i want to wear diapers which is wrong
This is mine

私は
のが好き
を身に着ける
おむつ
That's how I know Google translate are gibberish.

Your translation is perfect.

Don't forget to post a photo.

I made it very clear in my post what I'm looking for. I'm not trolling. I'm asking to make sure it's right before I have it tattoos on me. So far no one has given me a direct answer which means they are trolling. And just answering to accumulate posts. Again I asked which is right のが好き like to or のを好むwhich is like to. They seem like there two different dialogues and I want it to be all the same dialogue to make sure it's right. Get someone in here who actually knows if it's right and you'll know I'm not trolling. Not one person posted here knows anything about symbols or I'd all ready have an answer. And I'm trying to make sure it's spread out right for the vertical position

I made it very clear in my post what I'm looking for.
Actually no you didn't. Write exactly what you want to say in English.

The main reason nobody has clarified your like/like to question is because both are wrong.

What I want in Japanese symbols is I like to wear diapers tattoos on me. If what my symbols is wrong then let me know I need to make sure it's all the same dialogue? Is that clear enough?

Google is closer than you are. In fact, google isn't even wrong, it just chose an awkward verb for 'wear'.
私はおもつを履きたい would be better. Appending です is optional, but it should probably be left off.

Your version isn't anything like 'I want to wear diapers'. It's really is just gibberish right now, but with rearranging to put the parts into a grammatically sensible shape, it could be 'I like to wear diapers.'
私はおもつを身に着けることが好き
Appending です is optional again, and it should still probably be left off. Also, your verb choice is odd too and,
私はおもつを履くことが好き
would be better.

私は is also optional, really, in any version, and is also probably better left off.

I noticed 私は symbools when I rearranged it. It showed it didn't even need the 私は. And when I rearranged the symbols it said I like to wear diapers without the 私は.

What I want in Japanese symbols is I like to wear diapers tattoos on me. If what my symbols is wrong then let me know I need to make sure it's all the same dialogue? Is that clear enough?
NO. SAY EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY IN ENGLISH. Then we can give you a proper translation.

And I'm trying to make sure it's spread out right for the vertical position

As I told you earlier, that's the source of your trouble. You split the English into four parts, translated them individually, and expected the Japanese to make sense.

Unlike you, we have actually studied the language and the characters which is why we are able to tell you that what you have doesn't make sense.

If you insist on using your method, try this:

1. Translate the whole phrase all at once
2. Split it into lines after you have translated it.

Word and phrase order is different in Japanese. You can simply rearrange what you already have into:

私は
おむつ
を身につける
のが好き

and it will be fine.

Of course, I fully expect you to get p!ssed off and claim that doing it that way makes it say "I diapers to wear like"....

Don't forget we want to see a picture when it is done.

And I rearranged
私は
おむつ
を身につける
のが好き
I diapers to wear like
To
私は
のが好き
を身に着ける
おむつ
I like to wear diapers.

私はおむつを身に着けるのを好む this translation is SYSTRANet – Online translation software and tools – Text translation this is Google translation to I like to wear diapers.
私はおむつを着用したいです
It shows Google is 13 characters long but systranet is 15 characters long but if I post Google translation back into itself
私はおむつを着用したいです it says
I want to wear a diaper
But if I put systranet into Google translation 私はおむつを身に着けるのを好む
It says I like to wear diapers. That's how I know Google spits out gibberish. Because it lacks Japanese symbols in it's dictionary.

Back
Top Bottom