What's new

Japanese girl blogger in her 20s writes about everyday Japan

myeverydayjp

Registered
25 Nov 2014
Konnichiwa everyone,

I am a Japanese girl in her mid twenties, a writer of a blog "my everyday Japan".
I am based in Yokohama and Tokyo, Japan.
In my blog, I show you what we the locals love, eat, do in our everyday lives.
This is my attempt to bring the real Japan come alive to you, wherever in the world you are.
I hope you come visit, and share my blog!
myeverydayjp

Welcome to JRef.
Thank you for sharing your blog ... it`s a very interesting read.
You seem to be a typical Japanese girl with your love of sweets and desserts!! :D

It would be great to hear your views and get advice from you .... as we do not have that many Japanese posters on the forum.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your blog (although we have a special subforum for the promotion of non-commercial websites, cough, cough). ;)

Echoing @Dotanbatan 's post, I hope you stay a bit longer and contribute to our Japan-related discussions. From the perspective of your everyday Japan. :)

Thanks for your message! I'd be happy to contribute what I can. Hopefully I can figure out how to work my way around JRef.
And yup, I have a very typical Japanese taste when it comes to sweets :D I never intended to write a food blog, but the majority of my ideas seem to be food-related. I'll try to diversify as I go along :)

Welcome to JRef.
Thank you for sharing your blog ... it`s a very interesting read.
You seem to be a typical Japanese girl with your love of sweets and desserts!! :D

It would be great to hear your views and get advice from you .... as we do not have that many Japanese posters on the forum.

Hi Thomas,
Thanks for your message and I'm so sorry for posting in the wrong place! I will try to find that subforum after I post this reply :) And again, I'd be happy to answer any questions, from the perspective of the locals!

Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your blog (although we have a special subforum for the promotion of non-commercial websites, cough, cough). ;)

Echoing @Dotanbatan 's post, I hope you stay a bit longer and contribute to our Japan-related discussions. From the perspective of your everyday Japan. :)

Back
Top Bottom