What's new

Japanese attire culture..

TheBellic

Registered
25 Aug 2018
I really don't know how to start but I'll just ask anyway.. Please note that I'm not asking this question to offend any of you here, it's just that this thing has been puzzling me for years..

Do Japanese girls always match their bras and panties including the colour? Don't ask me why I ask this question, I really want to know the answer..

Is it... weird to you that someone would want to match colors? :emoji_confused:

It's not if you only do it occasionally. I've often brought out this question to my girl friends and what they told me is that it's practically impossible to do it, unless the underwear and bra they bought come in a whole set.

But what I've noticed in Japan is that they tend to match their underwear and bra. Is it a culture thing (like matching attire) or not?

Based on our experience, if you want anything nice most shops will sell them as a matched set.

I see. So, do most of the Japanese girls buy from shops that offer matched sets or buy them separately from different shop? Sorry, my English is not that good I hope you understand what I'm trying to express here..

I see. So, do most of the Japanese girls buy from shops that offer matched sets or buy them separately from different shop? Sorry, my English is not that good I hope you understand what I'm trying to express here..

I can only say that based on our experience, Japanese women can only buy what the shops stock and that means matching sets can only be purchased as a set from the same shop.

Here in Japan the maker controls everything, so if a shop is selling items as a set it would be impossible to buy them separately from different shops.

What is your interest in this anyway?

Here in Japan we can buy anything we want from shops, including online ones, not necessarily "matched sets".
If you visit one of the lingery shops online (like those in Rakuten), you'll see you can choose anything you like, a bra from this series and a panty from another, for example. Of course many prefer wearing matched ones, as many think it looks nicer and "cool".
In other words, to wear matched one or not is totally up to one's preference and taste.

Hello all.
I would like to introduce a concept called "Shoubu Shitagi" (勝負下着) which we could ironically translate as "Match Undies" meaning that the girl is trying to win you and sported her ace in the hole attire, which are likely in matching pairs...

Back
Top Bottom