What's new

Japanese are 100% Yayoi, not part Ainu or Jomon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantonesepow

後輩
29 May 2015
Hey. I'm a Chinese from Hong Kong. I belong to Cantonese subgroup. I have seen millions of Japanese from youtube, google, facebook. There is this propaganda claim that Japanese themselves are part Ainu which is extremely ridiculous from many people point of view but there seems to be a promotion for this and even the Japanese themselves believes it.. There is these ridiculous exaggerated claims about Japanese people have Ainu admixture even though 99.99% of them look completely 100% Asian.

The funny part is even 85% of Modern Ainu I've seen look completely Asian like in this photo. Only 15% look mixed and 5% look pure.

maxresdefault.jpg

85% of the Ainu pictures I've seen look so Asian that even my cousin 3/4 Chinese + 1/4 German ( white grandmother ) would look like a white person next to them.

Now I don't know what the hell Ainu are. They look really Caucasian to me. Even though genetics says they are not. Other claim they are light skin Australoid. But one thing is for sure they don't look Asian.

Original pure should Ainu look like until they were conquered by Japanese and mixed heavily.

figs_25-26_hokkaido_ainu_man_hidaka-1.jpg

Japanese people look like this ( More Asian looking than an Eskimo). So how can anyone claim they are part Ainu
JapanJobHunters-621x394.jpg

Keep in mind I have nothing against Japanese. I love Japanese girls and their culture but I dislike these untruth exaggerate claims such as Japanese have many Jomon/Ainu looking people when in reality those that look like Ainu influenced are like 1 out of 100,000. When I was in Japan I saw no Japanese those faces.

A Japanese said that they have 10-20% Ainu maternal DNA and 30-40% Ainu paternal DNA. That could be true but it's properly so diluted to the point it doesn't matter anymore. Besides why would Japanese enslave the Emishi ( ancestor of Ainu) from 8th century - 14th century. An than colonize the lands of Ainu in 1868? why would you call them barbarian? clearly even the Japanese didn't think there was any relation with Ainu.

Like for example Ken Hirai. Many claim this guy is pure Japanese. To me this guy looks more like a Mexican amigo than he does with a Japanese but such looks are so extremely rare. The ratio of a Asian looking Japanese vs a mix race looking Japanese is 100,000 to 1.
352-a.jpg

99.99% of Japanese look Yayoi. Where as only 0.001% look mixed with Jomon

College-students-raise-th-003.jpg

Another proof that Japanese are not part Ainu.

Like for example the ethnic Uyghurs of China. A central Asian Turkic muslim. Their nation used to be East Turkistan until it was conquered by Mao Zedon communist army 1949
Mongol_Tuved_Uyghur.png

UYGHURS ARE A MIX RACE GROUP OF CAUCASIAN AND ASIAN.

30% of their population look completely Caucasian, 40% look mixed race, 30% look Asian. Not like Japanese people who claim to be mixed with Ainu/Jomon yet 99.99% look completely Asian with only 0.001% actually look mixed.

THIS IS WHAT MIX RACE PEOPLE LOOK LIKE. ( Ethnic uyghur from completely Caucasian to completely Asian )

Comparing the phenotype diversity of Uyghur to a Japanese is like comparing an ant with a bull. A Japanese phenotype diversity due to Ainu influence is as minuscule as a fly.

uyghurHeader.jpg

34t6cd5.jpg

Last edited:
Why are you so up in arms about this? Race is more a social construct than genetic, proof that we're still shallow as ever.

when people talk so passionately about the way one race or another looks, all I see are pedigree dog breeders crooning over their "purebreds."

Why are you so up in arms about this? Race is more a social construct than genetic, proof that we're still shallow as ever.

when people talk so passionately about the way one race or another looks, all I see are pedigree dog breeders crooning over their "purebreds."

My point of this thread: to stop the Japanese or any other people who think Japanese people are unique looking due to Ainu admixture. You have no idea how much weird crap I encountered, even in this forum there is so much nonsense claims. There are definitely some delusional Japanese promoting it with huge exaggeration. Last time I had an argument with a Japanese about Chinese girls vs Japanese girl. I showed a pure blood Chinese girl and he showed me a Japanese girl who looks like she was mixed with Caucasian. I've met plenty of these Japanese claiming they have Jomon blood or Jomon ethnicity.

I mean not even 1% of Japanese people look like they are Ainu Influenced.

Even this 3/4 Chinese , 1/4 Portuguese girl from Hong Kong look more white than most modern Ainu can even hope to be so it's crazy that a Japanese even dare talk about being part Jomon. Not to mention majority of them have small eyes and flat noses.

43.jpg

Also the Japanese talks so much about how China are invaders who are oppressing the Tibetan, Uyghurs, Mongolians. But yet these Japanese invaded the lands of Ainu, enslaved their population and nearly extinct their race.

99hpox.jpg

Last edited:
Even though in your case it seems that your obvious interest in the Japanese revolves around "who are the hottest? Japanese or Chinese girls?" ...... I am getting more and more unsettled by the obsession that so many Chinese have with the 'purity' and superiority of 'Han' Chinese.
The Nazis had their Aryan obsession and the syncretic politics of Japan's pre war military was based around race.

I don't know who you've been talking to, but I've never met anyone who claimed to have Ainu ancestry. I've never even met someone who claimed to KNOW an Ainu person. Could you point to the claims on the board you're referring to?

I don't understand the obsession with how race manifests itself in physical appearance, I'm still just hearing dogs barking.

Even though in your case it seems that your obvious interest in the Japanese revolves around "who are the hottest? Japanese or Chinese girls?" ...... I am getting more and more unsettled by the obsession that so many Chinese have with the 'purity' and superiority of 'Han' Chinese.
The Nazis had their Aryan obsession and the syncretic politics of Japan's pre war military was based around race.

I'm just using commonsense and logic.

If you are Japanese you would know what I'm talking about. I'm sure you already met a couple of these lutanic Japanese on this forum bragging about how Japan have Jomon looking people.

Yayoi = the ones that look Mongoloid like Chinese, Korean, Taiwanese, Vietnamese, Japanese, Manchus, Mongolian, Malaysian.

Jomon = Ainu looking people.

Like for example, in my last arguement with a Youtuber user " BikoAbigo ". He is a 100% authenthic Japanese. I was argueing about eye size of Chinese and Japanese. He claimed that 60% of Japanese have double eyelid and I said they don't, 95% of them have small eyes only the Southeast Asian 60-80% have big eyes. He than said Japanese have Jomon people. I said " Yes they do, but it's 1 out 100,000 ".

We started comparing females. I send him a link of Christine Ng. My type of women, much older than me but sexy and intelligent milf. Nothing special.
11523986_ori.jpg

And here is what the BikoAbigo youtuber send me. He claims she is a pure blood Japanese even though she doesn't look like authentic Japanese and can hardly represent the way how 99.99% of Japanese look.
tumblr_mniftoEHXh1ru1kc4o1_500.jpg

I don't know who you've been talking to, but I've never met anyone who claimed to have Ainu ancestry. I've never even met someone who claimed to KNOW an Ainu person. Could you point to the claims on the board you're referring to?

I don't understand the obsession with how race manifests itself in physical appearance, I'm still just hearing dogs barking.

Here look a this video made by a crazy Japanese. Notice how he cherry picked Japanese with Ainu influence and other Japanese with Mexican like faces while at the same time choosing ugly white people to compare.

Last edited:
More example

I can go on and on about why 99.99% of Japanese look 0% Ainu and Jomon. The only thing Ainu about Japanese are some extreme cherry picking individuals, who are properly not even true Japanese but among those 200,000 Ainu who had hidden their identity to escape discrimination and assimilate into japanese society.

scaleddsc_0930.jpg

japanese_students_by_hanakiri-d4y5o8l.jpg

Japanese-Students.jpg

2011-03-18-Japanese-Teenagers-Dr-De-Marco-35.jpg

Last edited:
Come back with real statistics mate, not made-up ones. I know you can do it! Just believe in yourself!

More example

I can go on and on about why 99.99% of Japanese look 0% Ainu and Jomon. The only thing Ainu about Japanese are some extreme cherry picking individuals, who are properly not even true Japanese but among those 200,000 Ainu who had hidden their identity to escape discrimination and assimilate into japanese society.

scaleddsc_0930.jpg

japanese_students_by_hanakiri-d4y5o8l.jpg

Japanese-Students.jpg

2011-03-18-Japanese-Teenagers-Dr-De-Marco-35.jpg

Cannot believe how this and the above is actually allowed here...!

Racial purity, again. And answers to issues no one has raised. Sadly, we have had this type of discussion before, and nothing good has ever come of it. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom