What's new

J-faq

I sort of remember "young dudes guide to Japan" that site through a local magazine called, "XENE" they have website too; it had raised lot's of hairs even with the local "Gaijin".

I read the FAQ page posted by Thomas and i think it's exellent advice. The gist of it seems to be: "When going overseas, remember to bring along your tact and diplomacy". I don't know if this is the right thread but, what is Japan's take on the handicapped? (Obvious vs. not so obvious, if there is such a thing). Hmmm...all of the world is a stage...

Originally posted by tosh
The gist of it seems to be: "When going overseas, remember to bring along your tact and diplomacy".
I agree, and wouldn't take everything so serious. Nevertheless, some people do not seem to be too fond of the young dude, his page is being downrated at our directory every day. Read the review by Asianguy (I had to delete some other, less "friendly" remarks)

=> http://www.japanreference.com/cgi-bin/review.cgi?ID=2791

"Asia for the asiatics"? (Sigh)...Every society produces various types of people, some of them being very insecure.

Back
Top Bottom