What's new

Is your significant other reading?

Is your significant other reading your posts here?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but they might get back to him/her

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mark of Zorro

先輩
4 Oct 2012
I have asked a lot of people a lot of very sensitive questions over the years. I should have asked this question a long time ago. Its the only way to innocently know if their answers to some questions might be suspect.

After all, you cannot very well ask someone if they would like to have an affair, and when they say no, ask them if their answer is in any way tainted by a fear their significant other might read the post or have it relayed to them.

That said, this is why I chose to remain anonymous. Its just another reason you can be sure I am not pulling your leg about anything.

So who among you is guarded in your responses for this reason?

No, you'd have to force her to visit the forum. :D

On the other hand, my life's an open book, I have got nothing to hide.

My husband knows my screen names in some places, but I don't think he knows/cares about this one.

Ditto to Thomas' remark - I'm not up to anything I wouldn't be happy for him to see, we just don't generally keep close track of each other's internet activity.

My first Japanese girlfriend broke up with me, because I did not accept her on facebook. She interpreted that as me hiding things from her. All I wanted was to have a little bit of privacy for myself, without having to deal with jealousy after a comment or liked photo. Good riddance..

My wife had issues with this too at first, but she came around. I have no intentions of cheating, but I do greatly value my personal space.

Nekojita and Thomas, you seem to have greatly misunderstood.

Its not your activities I am concerned with as much as your thoughts.

And I should have been more clear that even if she is not reading, some may fear their thoughts may get around to them.

But even this question may not be answerable as some may fear getting the question "Well then, what are you holding back that you don't want me to know?"

Back
Top Bottom