What's new

Is Makie feminine?

If he lives in Japan, chances are he already has one.

There's nothing that says guys can't own and admire pretty things, but how about something pretty that he could hang on a wall where he and others could admire it on a daily basis instead of something that would spend 99.99% of the time in a case in a drawer?

If he lives in Japan, chances are he already has one.

There's nothing that says guys can't own and admire pretty things, but how about something pretty that he could hang on a wall where he and others could admire it on a daily basis instead of something that would spend 99.99% of the time in a case in a drawer?

Thanks for your response. Yes he does have one but he mentioned to me a few weeks ago that he was thinking about getting a new one since his old wooden one was beginning to wear out. Ok but I see what you mean. Maybe I should look for another makie object (like a plate) since it really does look beautiful.

I agree with your new plan. Not makie itself but the Narcissus seems too feminine to my eyes.

If he is from Japan and you are from the US, wouldn't it make more sense to buy him something from your culture that he can't access easily from Japan? Like an M4.

:geek:

Back
Top Bottom