What's new

Is Busuu a good website?

Ratings
So as it says in the title is Busuu premium a good website for learning japanese? I've been using the genki book for over 2 weeks now, I do enjoy it but more the merrier. Plus I heard a lot of people use different resources so there really isn't a reason to stick to one thing right.

k thanks

Ratings
Never heard of it, and apparently I can't see anything about their actual content unless I sign up, which I'm not inclined to do. I am generally sceptical of any company which teaches a large number of languages.

If you really want something to maybe do a little listening practice on the side, try Erin's Challenge, but it is best to stick with one main source. Jumping between multiple textbooks/websites tends to not help.

Ratings
I agree that jumping around is not advisable. The idea is to build upon what you have already learned. That said, if you are using Genki, there are lots of sites that organize their stuff based on the Genki series including upal, japonin, and the official Genki companion site. So, you can have both web based learning and follow a syllabus.