What's new

Introduction of Japanese Smileys(Emoticons)

hiroette

Registered
2 Dec 2002
I would like to introduce you Japanese Smileys(Emoticons)
I made a Web page about them.

Because Japanese smilyes developed a little differently comparing to western ones.
Japanse letters are 2 bytes so, they have more exoressions and variation.

And I also provide the liste of Japanese Smileys composed by only 1 byte letters so that you can use them by copy and paste in your e-mail sentenses.

I hope it's useful for you.

URL is http://hiroette.com

How do you type certain shapes? Like the star and the full colored cirlce on the bomb. I have my japanese language all set up to type on windows xp. :?

thanks paul for your help. Maru doesn't bring up a full colored circle for me. But maybe is just my version of windows or something. Thanks again.

inperpetuum said:
thanks paul for your help. Maru doesn't bring up a full colored circle for me. But maybe is just my version of windows or something. Thanks again.
What version have you got?
a) You have to hit [space] a few times and
b) It looks in the list like a small black dot, it only becomes large when entered. :eek:

Actually I got it to work when i used Maruu. Don't know why the extra u changed anything, I don't know enough romanji to understand that. But one more symbol if I could pick your brain again. its a W but more rounded. I don't have a site with one atm but I see alot of smileys done with it. (.w.)\ like that.

Back
Top Bottom