What's new

International marriage in Japan shows Japanese not find westerners to be attractive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kajune

後輩
7 Jun 2014
Source
skipped....

Now take a look at this statistic data [ this is not a poll, survey or other kind of data like that but a real number data ] of marriages in Japan taken from the Japanese national statistic bureau [ marriages by marriage order and nationality of bride and groom : Japan ]. Based on the data, over 96% Japanese are married with other Japanese, as for the around 4% of the Japanese who are not married with other Japanese :
- Over 96% of the Japanese guys prefer other Asian girls.
- Over 60% of the Japanese girls prefer other Asian guys.

The only data that can be used to see what Japanese find to be appealing about someone's appearance is the statistic of the Japanese guys marriages who are not married with Japanese girls. That is because the main criteria for guys who want to marry is the girl's attractiveness [ beauty ], morals [ virginity, manners, etc ], financial status [ wealth ]. While the main criteria of marriage for girls is the guy's kindness [ how much the guy will protect her, take care of her, etc ], financial status [ how much wealth the guy have ], attractiveness [ how much appealing the guy is to her ]. There is also another factor why the statistic from the girl side can't be used which is "marriage age limitation", in most part of the world especially in Asia the maximum age for girls to feel the pressure of marriage is 25 years old, when a girl's age are over 25 years old they usually become more desperate to marry which caused them to loosen their marriage criteria. So the first criteria for guys to marry girls is how attractive the girls appearance are while for girls is how kind the guy is.
The data which shows over 96% [ of below the 4% Japanese guys who are not married with Japanese girls ] who prefer other Asian girls are very similar to the data of the over 96% Japanese guys who prefer to marry with Japanese girls. This shows that even when not marrying with Japanese girls, Japanese guys marry other girls still based on their appearance who are similar to Japanese girls that Japanese guys find to be attractive.

Based on this fact it is very clearly visible to see that what Japanese find to be attractive about someone's appearance is Asians appearance, so this is clearly shows that Anime characters appearance is based on Asians. It just not make any sense to think that Anime characters appearance are not based on Asians such as if based on westerners because that will obviously ruin Anime, does it make any sense to you to think that Anime characters are based on westerners which Japanese find to be unattractive? The only thing that make sense if Anime characters based on westerners is when the west is the majority of market for Anime, currently the west is just a small portion of market for Anime or more like a "left over" market for Anime.

skipped....
What do you all think?

If 96% of the women in Japan are Japanese, how is it indicative of anything that 96% of the women men are married to are Japanese?

That's like saying Japanese hate ramen because all the Japanese you see in a French restaurant are eating French food.

I'm sure there are a lot more reasons for the study then a non-Japanese person's appearance. Language barrier , chances to meet, family & friends pressure to marry a certain type , short term foreigners not wanting to marry , and many other difficulties that can come up in mixed marriages.

Source

What do you all think?

Every time I order food at McDonald's in Japan, they hand the food to a white person. This proves McDonald's is racist against Asians.

That's the same sort of flawed idiotic "logic" used by the blogger.

I could make a longer and more serious reply, but frankly you don't deserve one. This is a discussion forum and if you're going to post something like that you should tell us what YOU think about it, not merely throw it down on the table and ask us to discuss it for your amusement. It's rude.

EDIT:

Based on reviewing your past posts, I now believe that you wrote the blog and that you have problems....insecurity and racism being two of them.

Last edited:
Why are you mad about this when the original source is the Japanese government?

Anyway, so far someone have twited this topic while 2 others liked this topic.

Why are you mad about this when the original source is the Japanese government?

Anyway, so far someone have twited this topic while 2 others liked this topic.

Here's some more logic of the type you'll understand.

Anime are made in Japanese, not whatever language it is you speak in Sumatra, so anime are clearly based on Japanese people and you have no more business doing cosplay than white people do. It isn't meant for you either.

Here's some more logic of the type you'll understand.

Anime are made in Japanese, not whatever language it is you speak in Sumatra, so anime are clearly based on Japanese people and you have no more business doing cosplay than white people do. It isn't meant for you either.

So when do I ever said Anime characters based on Sumatra or other non Japanese stuff? Are you mad to know that Japanese actually don't find westerners to be attractive? That is what it seems to me because I don't see you able to prove what I posted in this topic as nonsense, well you won't be able to because the original source of my posting is from Japanese government.

I'm sure there are a lot more reasons for the study then a non-Japanese person's appearance. Language barrier , chances to meet, family & friends pressure to marry a certain type , short term foreigners not wanting to marry , and many other difficulties that can come up in mixed marriages.

Not it is not because of language barrier and chance to meet because :
A few things you need to know about the statistic data is :
1. The "over 96% Japanese married with other Japanese" mean that over 96% Japanese guys marry with Japanese girls while over 96% Japanese girls marry with Japanese guys, this mean that the real number of Japanese guys who marry with Asian girls is over 99,6% while the real number of Japanese girls who marry with Asian guys is over 98,2% because Japanese are also Asians.
2. The very small number of westerners in Japan is not the reason why there are much less Japanese who marry with westerners. Take a look at the full statistic data [ download it ], you will see that the number of Japanese who marry with Philippina is around 10 x much more bigger than the Japanese who marry with american while there are actually much more american than Philippina who live in Japan.
3. The location is also not the reason as to why there are much less Japanese who marry with westerners. Again take a look at Philippine, just because Philippine is much closer than america to Japan does not mean there are more Philippina than american who visit Japan, the data from the Japanese tourism ministry shows that there are way much more american tourist than Philippina tourist who visit Japan each year.

It is also not because of pressure and other stuff like that because in marriage the one who decide is the guys, as you can see the statistic shows that over 96% Japanese guys who not married to Japanese girls are preferring other Asian girls. It is just about preference on what Japanese find to be attractive.

Your line of reasoning is idiotic.

A few reasons I can think about as to why you are very mad about this topic is :
- Your western girl leave you for a Japanese guy.
- You can't get any Japanese girl while you badly want one.
- Even if you can, you can only get the "leftover" one so you feel bad for the rest of your life especially when you heard about this kind of stuff.

A few reasons I can think about as to why you are very mad about this topic is :
- Your western girl leave you for a Japanese guy.
- You can't get any Japanese girl while you badly want one.
- Even if you can, you can only get the "leftover" one so you feel bad for the rest of your life especially when you heard about this kind of stuff.

I'm not "mad" because unlike you I am not obsessed over this topic. Why do you so desperately want to identify yourself with the Japanese? Is it a form of self-hate? You don't have anything in your own country to be proud of? Why do you care what something as silly as cartoon characters are based on? What does it matter? You go through all your twisted logic and self-serving misinterpretation of data just so you can logically prove that white people shouldn't do cosplay? How are you harmed by anybody choosing to dress up in those silly outfits to amuse themselves?

I'm done talking with you, as you are obviously either mentally disturbed, a troll, or both.

I'm just an Anime fan who don't like to see peoples who look nothing like my favorite Anime characters trying to be my favorite Anime characters, especially when they said they are doing it for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom