What's new

I'm so confused

Jesiah505

後輩
8 Apr 2015
so i just started trying to learn Japanese like a week ago and I started on Hiragana and i have like the first 4 rows of it rememberized.

so earlier today i went to this Manga site to try to attempt.... attempt to read raw Manga (in japanese) and i found a sentence of characters I know and i put them together and it came out as surukara and the other came out as Oreho and Im confused are these words in japanese that need to be translated cause when I tried that it just kept spitting out the same word in english, and now im just ultra confused!

toritoribe is suggesting you might be misreading "ore (I) ha (subject particle, pronounced 'wa')" as "oreho," which is not a word or a name to my knowledge. Similarly, "surukara" isn't a word, but two separate words (suru: to do, kara: from, because).

Might be a little early to be trying to read raw manga... I'd focus on getting those particles down.

?, i dont understand
It also can be れは, since beginner learners often confuse "お and あ", "は and ほ", "さ and ち" or "め and ぬ".

If you are asked what the meaning of l'm or I'n is by an English learner who is not familiar with alphabet, you can easily presume that they might misread I'm, right? That's the same as your case.

It also can be れは, since beginner learners often confuse "お and あ", "は and ほ", "さ and ち" or "め and ぬ".

If you are asked what the meaning of l'm or I'n is by an English learner who is not familiar with alphabet, you can easily presume that they might misread I'm, right? That's the same as your case.
toritoribe is suggesting you might be misreading "ore (I) ha (subject particle, pronounced 'wa')" as "oreho," which is not a word or a name to my knowledge. Similarly, "surukara" isn't a word, but two separate words (suru: to do, kara: from, because).

Might be a little early to be trying to read raw manga... I'd focus on getting those particles down.
ok thank both of you, that was very helpful

Back
Top Bottom