What's new

I'm here for a purpose, hello!

Bard

Registered
Hello everyone, it's so good to be here. This website seems to be a great find! I'm an American Culture and Literature student from Turkey, it gets more complicated, I want to study in the UK (Japanese Translation dept.) with my girlfriend. So I'm aiming high with my grades and I'm trying to give my best. In this sense, we have to complete the JLPT task as well. We need a solid (at least) 2 to be able to study where we want to. I'm also very interested in Japanese culture in many ways. As I'm studying culture and literature on my own level, I get curious about Japan more and more. So as expected, I watch anime and I also read some manga. I play the guitar so the music affect me highly. To get closer to our target, my girlfriend and me went to UK in January, 2016 to see the school. We also met a teacher there! Enough with the adventures,

I love meeting new people too. So, yeah, I hope this forum will be a great experience!

mdchachi

Staff member
Ratings
1 237
Hello everyone, it's so good to be here. This website seems to be a great find! I'm an American Culture and Literature student from Turkey, it gets more complicated, I want to study in the UK (Japanese Translation dept.) with my girlfriend. So I'm aiming high with my grades and I'm trying to give my best. In this sense, we have to complete the JLPT task as well. We need a solid (at least) 2 to be able to study where we want to. I'm also very interested in Japanese culture in many ways. As I'm studying culture and literature on my own level, I get curious about Japan more and more. So as expected, I watch anime and I also read some manga. I play the guitar so the music affect me highly. To get closer to our target, my girlfriend and me went to UK in January, 2016 to see the school. We also met a teacher there! Enough with the adventures,

I love meeting new people too. So, yeah, I hope this forum will be a great experience!
Perfect. There are many Americans here and lots of talk about Japanese culture & language. Welcome.