What's new

IGCSE and admission in japanese university

abdelrahman

Registered
30 Sep 2015
Hi, i am 20 years old and i plan to travel to japan learn japanese take the EJU and apply for japanese universities, but i had a question, my high school diploma is IGCSE (GCSE) , in most countries they take 3 AL subjects to apply into universities, in my country i only need 1 AL subject, am i still eligible to apply in Japanese universities?

This is an international forum. You can expect more help if you give more details. Start by explaining the acronyms you use (EJU, IGCSE and AL). I looked them up but others might not, reducing your chances for helpful replies.

The best advice at this point is to ask the Japanese embassy in the country of your citizenship. What is your current level of Japanese? How many years of school education did you finish? How much time do you want to spend learning Japanese? You will need to be able to understand and produce (speak and write) high school level Japanese including terminology for the subjects that are being assessed (maths, biology, physics).

There are undergraduate programs in English though. Tokyo University's PEAK being one of them. Ask at the Japanese embassy if you can apply for a MEXT scholarship.

Back
Top Bottom