What's new

If You're Desperate for Love, Stay at Home!

Well...it's amazing how things happen in roppongi...I've seen a classmate of mine (far from being good looking but pretty daring) get 3 phone numbers in one evening after trying about 15 different girls...and I'm not even talking of his evenings...
Somehow, all the girls who go there are willing to get picked up...or so I think. Sometimes in Roppongi, they might even come to you...
Personally I'd rather avoid this kind of thing, which is why I hate clubbing over here...

You said it over there... he's daring. Ever notice that the ugly guy/gorgeous girl ratio is WAY greater than the hot guy/ugly girl one? That's cause women's thinking works different than guys one. They get more attracted by personality than anything else.

I mean, and I think he did low considering he only got 1 out of 5 numbers asked. And he was at Roppongi, a place where Japanese girls go to get foreigners.

Mauricio

Well...as long as he gets what he wanted...somehow I just can't stand that but oh well...this is none of my concerns

:laughs: Reading this thread has been very amusing. :D
So would agree with you. Amusing...😌
The difference between boys and girls is that boys go far enough to make cheap comments. Girls study boys from a distance. From experience and from the girls side of seeing things. We look at men as if they are the newest fashion in the store. Boys look at us like we are some scrape of food on their dish.:eek:

Boys look at us like we are some scrape of food on their dish.:eek:

Noooo, more like a delicious T-bone steak, to enjoy the smell and juices, to savor the fantastic flavor, to slowly chew and roll around the tongue before finally swallowing.

Uncle Frank

😊

I still think you shouldn't generalize too quickly...

From what I see of the western male I would say that is pretty much the truth. Very few are respectable except for the older generation. :sorry:

Noooo, more like a delicious T-bone steak, to enjoy the smell and juices, to savor the fantastic flavor, to slowly chew and roll around the tongue before finally swallowing.
Uncle Frank
😊

thank you for the wonderful view of things. lol. I guess we are meant to be savored...Ahh...please don't make me hungry.

From what I see of the western male I would say that is pretty much the truth. Very few are respectable except for the older generation. :sorry:
Get to know any other type of male long enough and you'll see that at least one word in your sentence is superfluous. 😊

Yet for some reason, girls seem to often go for this type of man :eek:
I have a few friend who would still be single had I not given them a push in the right direction, and most of them are still together as a couple 👍

hahah, i'm a European girl, and i think Japanese girls are very pretty too, but not perfect, just like everyone.
i work in Beauty therapy so i'm allowed to say this.
:win:
From what i hear, there are many Japanese women interested in Western men, but when asked what kind of man, they seem to have very elaborate romantic ideals, that even Japanese men struggle to understand. Any woman of any nationality will not go out with you if you;
-dont bathe
-have bad breath
-dress like you have no job
-have no job

If you truly like asian women who are not so romantically picky with western men, i would suggest an enjoyable trip to Thailand, Malaysia. Lots of beautiful girls there too.

Otherwise, if youre truly in love with the idea of a Japanese lady, i suggest;
-Study Japanese very hard, to Business level :p.
-Make sure you smell clean,
-Dress clean, nice quality clothing
-Exersise! Be fit for life, be fit in bed..
-Practice Japanese culture, study the art of impressing Japanese parents.

..Ok, so the reality of all this may be a little different, i too have seen japanese girls underestimate themselves.

anyways boys!~ follow your heart! not so much your doodle..
🙂

hahah, i'm a European girl, and i think Japanese girls are very pretty too, but not perfect, just like everyone.
i work in Beauty therapy so i'm allowed to say this.
:win:
From what i hear, there are many Japanese women interested in Western men, but when asked what kind of man, they seem to have very elaborate romantic ideals, that even Japanese men struggle to understand. Any woman of any nationality will not go out with you if you;
-dont bathe
-have bad breath
-dress like you have no job
-have no job

If you truly like asian women who are not so romantically picky with western men, i would suggest an enjoyable trip to Thailand, Malaysia. Lots of beautiful girls there too.

Otherwise, if youre truly in love with the idea of a Japanese lady, i suggest;
-Study Japanese very hard, to Business level :p.
-Make sure you smell clean,
-Dress clean, nice quality clothing
-Exersise! Be fit for life, be fit in bed..
-Practice Japanese culture, study the art of impressing Japanese parents.

..Ok, so the reality of all this may be a little different, i too have seen japanese girls underestimate themselves.

anyways boys!~ follow your heart! not so much your doodle..
🙂

I thought I could impress a Japanese lady by slicing a giant robot in half by tracing my glowing sword down its spine? No wait. That was a movie I saw. Nevermind.

Maybe this comment will take some of the heat off Derfel.

Yet for some reason, girls seem to often go for this type of man :eek:
I have a few friend who would still be single had I not given them a push in the right direction, and most of them are still together as a couple 👍

I just don't like men that seem not too smart. I have a fear of stupid people, reason I married a smart man.😌

I just don't like men that seem not too smart. I have a fear of stupid people, reason I married a smart man.😌

There's a difference between being quiet and dumb in my opinion ^^

What I wanted to say is that from experience, many women I've met tend to be attracted to confident loud mouthed guys rather than the shy type.

But well...who am I to criticize tastes and preferrence?

What I wanted to say is that from experience, many women I've met tend to be attracted to confident loud mouthed guys rather than the shy type.

That's because confidence is generally attactive. A-holes figure this out early and some insecure people convince themselves that being confident is beneath them as a way to mask their weakness from themselves.

That's because confidence is generally attactive. A-holes figure this out early and some insecure people convince themselves that being confident is beneath them as a way to mask their weakness from themselves.

Hey kusojiji! Good to see you around again bro.

I completely agree with your observation. I wanted to add to it a bit. I've concluded that the reason some women are attracted to confidence is because confidence portrays the individual as someone who gets what they want out of life (or in the case of jerks, takes what they want.) By being with that person, they hope that he will fight for what they want in life too. Sure women are very capable of being independent and most are. Though some still draw from their primal mentality of The Provider role in what they may find sexy.

Hoo boy. Now I'll wait for the women on here to beat me up for having said that. I assure you I'm not trying to be a chauvinist in this personal observation of mine.

It's funny how this confidence thing works because usually, I am pretty confident in what I am doing (Academics, Career,etc.), and the only times when I lack confidence are when I'm facing a lady that I fancy^^

Back
Top Bottom